jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #166
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    Originally posted by Viccica
    Clearly because you're both wolves.
    Nope guess again!

    Actually, don't guess. Think! What happens if the wolves don't kill a seer tonight?
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Little Bear
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 79

      #167
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      Then we still have 2 seers? They kill a human? The coroner dies? The assasin dies?

      Just tell us all your evil plans


      What are you going to do with us

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #168
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        If wolves don't kill a seer tonight they can effectively never win a lynch and all the human options for a seering will have been made. So even if the seers hit a human the lynching pool is narrowed down enough for us to cruise through to a win.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Krauthammer
          FFR Player
          • May 2012
          • 362

          #169
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          Notification to all the players:

          There is a chance that I won't be able to update at 7:00 PM today. If I'm not able, then the update will be in Sunday morning.

          I however warn: the 7:00 PM deadline is still valid. If you send power PMs after that hour, they won't be valid.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #170
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            Netjet, you lurk a lot
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Netjet!
              Sic itur ad astra
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2008
              • 4701

              #171
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              I lurk every game
              RIP Steve Van Ness <3

              Comment

              • Netjet!
                Sic itur ad astra
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2008
                • 4701

                #172
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                And seeing as the last few pages (save this one) have just been gun and his semi-romantic love life with james and others, there isnt much to say lmao
                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                Comment

                • Little Bear
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 79

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  ^Thats my problem too, I haven't made a serious post this whole game

                  Comment

                  • Sage of the Forest
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 94

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    Seriousness is the key to a fun game of TWG. Which is why I'm mostly serious when playing TWG. Outside of it I'm completely insane. PS: LYNCH DEM WUFFS

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Who says my love life isn't serious? Shame on you all!

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #176
                        more like just don't make 150 posts about nothing, it makes it harder to navigate the thread and nobody can really take any value from post whoring anyway.


                        Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #177
                          sorry that's my dick showing again lol


                          Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Sage of the Forest
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 94

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            Since when has there ever been value in post whoring?

                            So... Seven PM, or several days if Kraut can't make it. We should pay off the wolves to kill themselves.

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              Oh there is plenty of value in post whoring. You will learn this over time. Why not make the thread interesting when nothing is going on? I got nothing better to do and it seems like no one has anything else to discus. And yes rzr, your dick is showing again Ill just chill on the poor choice in fun that I am attempting to have. Ill be quiet now

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                Actually coming on to read the thread and it being 9 pages of nonsense made me less inclined to actually read it.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...