jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #76
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    I think he may have gotten a little defensive about it. I could have jumped to the conclusion that since I poked at him and he got all defensive like, he could be a wolf, seeing as the other three I poked at didn't have much to say. But I didn't. That would be an amazing shot in the dark and I don't think I would ever get that lucky. I just wanted to poke you, is that so bad?

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #77
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      Originally posted by Gun92
      I think he may have gotten a little defensive about it. I could have jumped to the conclusion that since I poked at him and he got all defensive like, he could be a wolf, seeing as the other three I poked at didn't have much to say. But I didn't. That would be an amazing shot in the dark and I don't think I would ever get that lucky. I just wanted to poke you, is that so bad?
      Personally I don't find it bad at all~
      bananas


      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #78
        is say odds are 1 of the people itt thus far is a wolf, so for now safety on bynary in case this snow storm fucks up my internet. but that's just a theory, seems like a lot of eager people on the thread, we have 75 posts and maybe 10 are relevant.


        Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Little Bear
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 79

          #79
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          OMG gun, I found you, my wuff buddy yay.

          Guys I'm a wuff but don't tell the humans, that's right I lied about my human claim mwahaha.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #80
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            Originally posted by rzr
            I thought the drunken seer got all his results wrong, straight up. under that assumption the best advice I'd say is if you are blue keep it to yourself and make a list of your seering results vs your suspicions, see how they match up. but since the drunken seer seers greens as red and vice versa, if you do seer a blue or other "random result" id say its safe to come out to them.
            I don't think I agree.

            A Drunken Seer: Uses his actions just like a normal Seer would. The Drunken Seer receives results that are plain wrong. Greens will be Red, Red will be Greens. Other Blues will have random results.
            If the target is a red or a green, then the drunken seer will get a wrong result. If the target is a blue, then the odds for the result are 50/50 between red and green. Why would it ever be safe to come out to someone?

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #81
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              bynary*

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #82
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                I don't think I agree. If the target is a red or a green, then the drunken seer will get a wrong result. If the target is a blue, then the odds for the result are 50/50 between red and green. Why would it ever be safe to come out to someone?
                because he didn't say the blue results come out as red or green, just wrong. It could.be purple for all we know

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  because he didn't say the blue results come out as red or green, just wrong. It could.be purple for all we know
                  I implied "random, yet plausible" results. lol.

                  Kraut, clarification please?

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    The only "safe" way to start an alliance is for the real seer to seer another blue. They then hook up and figure it out from there.

                    Or the blues could just come to me. I'm destined to be wolved anyway at some point, and getting the three of you together will significantly increase our chances of winning. Besides, If i die that's a night they're not hunting you.

                    Lets put it this way. Would you rather spend the entire game not knowing if your seerings are correct? The wolves have a seer that actually works, and will spend the game whittling down the blue pool through lynches, seers and wolvings. by the start of d3, they will have killed/ know the seered color of nearly every role in the game (minus 2 people i think haven't actually calculated it).

                    Besides, even if I was a wolf, I'd be forced to connect the three of you, and try to kill you as fast as possible. you'd quickly figure out which seer was drunk, which was real, that I was a wolf (since you'd all start dying), and two seerings a night will win us this game through process of elimination if we play right. Essentially we confirm/eliminate 3 people a day, and eliminate the possibility of double seering the same person. This is a good plan.

                    Come out to me. I am the pillar of truth.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Through PMs if you're going to do it now though. I won't be on AIM for a while.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        yea only reveal to a person if you seer a blue, that's pretty obvious.

                        but manti that is quite controlling of you, if you are a wolf and get come out to then you pretty much control the rest of the game

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          but manti that is quite controlling of you, if you are a wolf and get come out to then you pretty much control the rest of the game
                          Please explain how I would control the rest of the game. Implying it through one sentance does not make it true.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            the seers come to you. there's no way of them knowing if you're telling the truth or not. you could easily relay the info to a wolf partner if you're not the assassin. i'm not calling you a wolf, just saying how would you not have control? you could also then take out the seers yourself if you're the assassin and no one else will even know.

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              actually i misread your last sentence about all 3 working together, that was pretty stupid of me. that makes it a bit better, however you could then coast to the end pretty much if you were a wolf and decided not to kill. it's even easier since cardflipping is off

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                If they came to me and a blue were to die the night they came to me I'd be immediatley lynched as a wolf. No questions asked.


                                Worst case scenario: I am a wolf.

                                I have to link up the blues or I will be lynched today. I and forced to create a 3 man alliance. The three blues tell me to lynch player x that one of the seer's seered people. Coroner gets the result of human/wolf. Now both seers know what they do. You've got a 4 person Alliance at the end of Day 1 with 9 players remaining. This is assuming we lynch a human.

                                Night 2 I kill a seer, but the other seer still gets to seer.

                                You've STILL got a 4 person alliance going into day 2 with 8 players remaining. You know half the game. From here you can almost lynch blindly and win.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...