jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #136
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    Thats six, Danceguy has been instalynched.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #137
      k so its night now and either you or me is gonna die, if you get these results soon, manti, pm me so we can work a lil strategy.


      Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #138
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        Well the host actually has to end the phase first.

        I need results from the coroner to know if we messed up or not too, but thankfully i won't die tonight. I can't be wolved if the wolves have any desire to win this game.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Krauthammer
          FFR Player
          • May 2012
          • 362

          #139
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          Dance ha been Insta'd.

          Making post.

          Comment

          • Krauthammer
            FFR Player
            • May 2012
            • 362

            #140
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            Do you know who am I?
            I'm the one you spoiled the ending of a movie of cowboys
            Yes, I am the owner of the book by Tolstoy
            Where you pasted that cover of Playboy
            I remember as if it had been today!

            -"And here it is, Manticore! My own gift!" Dr. Krauthammer said while giving Manticore a book, with a Playboy cover pasted directly on the book cover. Manticore blushed a little before taking the book.

            -"The Death of Ivan Ilyich"-Manticore said when he opened the book to see the title -"...Very inconsiderate, taking in account what happened an hour ago"

            -"It isn't named "The Death of Cedolad", you ungrateful birthday man, so shut up and take the gift"

            -"About that, who killed cedolad? Was there any evidence?" -Danceguy asked. Before Krauthammer had the chance to answer, Gun brought the cake for Manticore. The patients cheered.

            -"Well, he went to the bathroom. Did anybody follow Cedolad?" -Bynary commented while he gave Manticore another gift.

            -"I remember that Danceguy had gone before Cedolad. It is obvious that Danceguy hid somewhere in the bathroom and when Cedolad entered he beat him up!" -rzr shouted. The whole room stayed silent, until Krauthammer broke the silence.

            -"Well, who agrees with rzr's farfetched-yet-possible theory?"-

            -"I do!" "I hadn't considered that..." "It is obvious now that you say it..."-people said. Danceguy bolted up from his seat and yelled -"You're all stupid and crazy! I wouldn't do something like this!"

            -"Only a killer would say that! I don't want you in my birthday"-Manticore said while greedily taking over the cake. Then the patients got more nevous, and started a riot. They cornered Danceguy, and while some held his hands and legs, NetJet had an idea. -"Bring him over here!"

            They walked towards the cake, and NetJet told Little Bear what he had to do. Little Bear agreed. He grabbed Danceguy's head, and plunged it into the cake. Danceguy's head sunk due to the force, and tried to free himself, but the rest of the patients held him down until Danceguy stopped moving. After a minute or two, they removed him from the cake.

            -"Done...but now that I think about it...why did we use the cake?"- James May pondered, pointing the obvious. The rest scratched their heads while Manticore realized that there was no food for his party now. -"Eh, just because"-

            -"Ugh people, you all ruined a cake. I guess there are sandwiches in the kitchen. Nobody die while I return"-Krauthammer, who had been observing the whole ordeal, left the room.


            ---------------
            Day 1 has ended. dAnceguy117 was Insta lynched and suffocated in cake

            PLAYER LIST


            1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
            2. Sage of the Forest (????)
            3. j-rodd123 (jarrodpsutka@hotmail.com)
            4. Little Bear (Wee.micky@hotmail.com)
            5. Viccica (MMViccica)
            6. Gun92 (james92hofmann@hotmail.com)
            7. rzr (astickytree)
            8. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
            9. cedolad (cedoladtwg)
            10. Netjet! (ShadowFFR)
            11. dAnceguy117 (dogscannotbedefeated(at)gmail(dot)com)
            12. James May (midigami44)

            It is Night 2. Night 2 ends at Saturday, 7:00 PM. EST time.
            Last edited by Krauthammer; 03-10-2013, 12:00 PM.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #141
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              danceguy

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Netjet!
                Sic itur ad astra
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2008
                • 4701

                #142
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                lmao bit late for that jrodd
                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  twas a joke

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Netjet!
                    Sic itur ad astra
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4701

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    every single time man, ;_;
                    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Dammit netjet, get your head in the game son

                      Comment

                      • Sage of the Forest
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 94

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        Coroner should probably tell the people thought to be seers what Dance's color was. We need to know if it went down correctly or if we've got a problem.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          Coroner confirms Danceguy was a red.

                          Party?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            pretty funny since that was the vibe i was getting from his aim convo. makes perfect sense he was option #2

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              although i heard curtain 3 had a car behind it

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #150
                                k now I wanna be in the loop..


                                Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...