ODIPack3 submissions (Release when graphics are done)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SKG_Scintill
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    where's shash?

    Leave a comment:


  • moches
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Dj_Ossa
    Holy shit what is going on
    oh my god.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arch0wl
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Okay this is like jumping into a fucking time machine. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE COMING FROM! NEXT THING I KNOW SMG PACK 3 WILL BE IN THE WORKS
    I am trying to get Reach to submit but he is negging me hard and having none of it

    Leave a comment:


  • Mollocephalus
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    So badass

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_Ossa
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I am

    Leave a comment:


  • AlexDest
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
    my body is ready for ossa freeze files™
    He's A Pirate™

    Leave a comment:


  • Coolboyrulez0
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    my body is ready for ossa freeze files™

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Okay this is like jumping into a fucking time machine. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE COMING FROM! NEXT THING I KNOW SMG PACK 3 WILL BE IN THE WORKS

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    not a bad guess we're trying to convince him to make a file too, it's the other guy who could never make a serious forum post even if his life depended on it...

    Originally posted by Dj_Ossa
    Ummm Ok I'll try! Haven't touched SM in like 4 years but I'll download it. Anyone's got a link for the best SM build right now? I have not idea where to even look anymore haha.
    the best is stepmania 5, you can get it at stepmania.com

    i posted my 3.95 here just an hour ago: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=129778

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_Ossa
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by dascookieman
    WHO CULD DIS BE. ps can't wait to play it lol
    My bets are on Blurk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_Ossa
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Ummm Ok I'll try! Haven't touched SM in like 4 years but I'll download it. Anyone's got a link for the best SM build right now? I have not idea where to even look anymore haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mollocephalus
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Juan i'm glad you came here, go and make a file too! i'm working on something as well :3

    Leave a comment:


  • SKG_Scintill
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    The stepman bat-signal just got a bit more real

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    SUP Ossa !! you should install SM and make a file as well it'd be awesome!

    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    Edit: Finally figured out and fixed up Transparent
    yes!! i have been waiting for this!

    Originally posted by LunaXII
    The gutsiest simfile in history HATH JUST BEEN MADE. NONE OF THE ARROWS GO TO ANYTHING. ACCEPT IT
    WHO CULD DIS BE. ps can't wait to play it lol


    reviews later today

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_Ossa
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Haha yeah. Someone told me this was going down and I couldn't believe it. Joel always manages to come back and revive the community eh? Good stuff.

    Leave a comment:

Working...