ODIPack3 submissions (Release when graphics are done)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • moches
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    sent fixes for Toki (ohmygodthissong) and Bright Sound + a Renard file

    Leave a comment:


  • FissionMailed1
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    EDIT: here's da song since I don't like making secret files http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZF_CfP2Ug
    This song is awesome! Then again, I always love me some progressive metal . I'm not sure how GLoVE is going to feel about this though, considering it's length.
    Last edited by FissionMailed1; 03-29-2013, 09:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • baq12
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Rofl I scrapped the file. I'm starting a more badass tune It'll be 9 minutes long.

    EDIT: here's da song since I don't like making secret files http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZF_CfP2Ug
    O.o thats long. Just listened to the song. The instrumental part is sick. you should step the instrumental for just time sakes! It would make for a super awesome file!

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    Originally posted by FissionMailed1
    Alright, that's not so bad . Looks fun though, at least you didn't pussy out and make the jacks one handed trills :P.

    Rofl I scrapped the file. I'm starting a more badass tune It'll be 9 minutes long.

    EDIT: here's da song since I don't like making secret files http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZF_CfP2Ug
    Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 03-29-2013, 03:13 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SKG_Scintill
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    considering just for you
    no
    Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 03-28-2013, 10:20 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
    Sent a zappa
    Also sent a zappa wip
    be-bop tango plz

    Leave a comment:


  • baq12
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    Going to send Canon Rock 2 when I get home from school :P

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    haha i should replace the banner on page 1

    really looking forward to your file scintill, zappa is awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • SKG_Scintill
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    Sent a zappa
    Also sent a zappa wip
    Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 03-27-2013, 07:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    fkdaslfjldsakjf;lkas jesus christ eric

    Leave a comment:


  • stargroup100
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    Originally posted by AlexDest
    baby lurker's first words: "black people"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA omg im dyin

    Leave a comment:


  • AlexDest
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
    ps:
    baby lurker's first words: "black people"

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    halp I'm dying lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • FissionMailed1
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    LMFAO that banner is amzin' :')

    Leave a comment:


  • Coolboyrulez0
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

    ps:

    Leave a comment:

Working...