ODIPack3 submissions (Release when graphics are done)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • stargroup100
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    EDIT: The offset was off by 0.40 seconds. FML have to start from scratch again
    easier to keep adjusting from where it started to go off-sync

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Holy shit. I now realize the effort it takes to put out a good file... I've been on the same 15 seconds of The Grey Tide for about 25 minutes now, making sure everything is on sync. I have the song setting to 0.5x and even assist tick on o.O

    Don't ya just LOVE Prog songs xD

    EDIT: The offset was off by 0.40 seconds. FML have to start from scratch again
    Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 05-2-2013, 06:10 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I got Haereticus done. Just need to check a few things before sending it in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    GOOD NEWZ GUIEZ! I HAVE THREE DAYS OFF WORK!

    My goal is to get The Grey Tide stepped, synced perfectly and submitted

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    the easier they are the more unique they have to be basically. the pack has already filled it's quota of classic easy 16th files pretty much. i might include a few more though since i want a file from as many different authors as possible in the pack

    Leave a comment:


  • stargroup100
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    yo glove how you feel about easy charts

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    haha okok i will post something at some point but i dont even have any screenshots now

    Originally posted by i love you
    Damnit, I need to step something lmao
    yes!! =)

    Leave a comment:


  • xVaLoRx
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by dascookieman
    i would if i wasn't so terrible, you would beat almost every single one of my scores on 1.3x =P
    dont take it personally, he does this to everybody

    damn u eze

    Leave a comment:


  • FissionMailed1
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by dascookieman
    i would if i wasn't so terrible
    I post scores.....

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Damnit, I need to step something lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • EzExZeRo7497
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I don't care lmao, post it anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    i would if i wasn't so terrible, you would beat almost every single one of my scores on 1.3x =P

    Leave a comment:


  • EzExZeRo7497
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Post some scores in the SM Scores thread GLoVE

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    i think i would probably cut it a bit, but doing the whole thing should probably work out as well

    yeah i stepped seven, it's tbh not one of the better files in the pack but it's hard and really fun for scoring, i played it a million times XD

    and yeah masterplan is an awesome band! i listen to that kind of music a lot

    Leave a comment:


  • FissionMailed1
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Glove you stepped Seven?

    I fucking love you.

    I've been mulling over stepping Ytse Jam.... but the problem is that ALL of it seems so unique that I can't figure out a good cut for it.
    Step the whole thing.

    I don't think there is anything wrong with doing so. Like you said, the has tons of unique sections. I'd ask GLoVE though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...