Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #271
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    coactive
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Murderizer
      Eats arrows for breakfast
      • Dec 2006
      • 68

      #272
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      Evil approaches? (stab in the dark)

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #273
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        Halogen!

        Haha. I was just talking to s0ulst0n3 about this song.

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #274
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          yeppers spinal, ur go.


          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #275
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            What's the score?

            BRB With SS.

            Last edited by spinal_compression; 07-15-2007, 09:03 AM.

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • -Sleepless-
              Banned
              • Jun 2007
              • 27

              #276
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              Pondering Stuff

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #277
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                platypus
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #278
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  blindreper1179 is the winnar!

                  Anyone have the score?!?!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #279
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    no idea.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • andy-o24
                      Married Man
                      • May 2006
                      • 1527

                      #280
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      Z?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                      When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #281
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        no.
                        Z doesn't even have that many at allll..
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #282
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          Mercury Lamp

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • Murderizer
                            Eats arrows for breakfast
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 68

                            #283
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            merc is over 1000

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #284
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              Originally posted by Murderizer
                              merc is over 1000
                              So?

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • Keith_Red
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 39

                                #285
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                Originally posted by Murderizer
                                merc is over 1000
                                If you payed attention you could tell that they missed 5 and the goods and perfects add up to be over 1000.
                                Last edited by Keith_Red; 07-17-2007, 01:31 AM.




                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                No.. you go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...