Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kotarouchan
    I only need 3 seconds :)
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2005
    • 2030

    #376
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    Thinking Different?

    btw, what's the point count right now?

    Comment

    • psychopete
      Quite electrifying.
      • Jul 2005
      • 833

      #377
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Coat Czech

      No cheating psychopete!

      Listen, who said I was cheating? I've FC'd Nice Nice Noise enough to remember the max combo. -_-

      FC a song enough and you can memorize the max combo. I only use the actual song difficulty thread when making screens in case I want to put in the effort into making a screen that has a max combo similar to that of another song.

      And my guess for this one: Thinking Different.

      EDIT: damn, ninja'd.
      I'll try and get an updated point count.

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #378
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        Gah!! Lucky guess pete. I hate to be a downer on ya, but theres no way to back up what you're saying. Next time I give a SS(it's gonna be hard) I'll be monitoring the difficulty thread.


        Comment

        • Kotarouchan
          I only need 3 seconds :)
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2005
          • 2030

          #379
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          I guessed Thinking Different first... I'll edit this for the new pic (someone show current score)

          Last edited by Kotarouchan; 08-4-2007, 11:33 PM.

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #380
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            o sorry Kota, didnt notice that. =D My apologies.

            OMW?


            Comment

            • orly101
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 190

              #381
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              hellbeat?

              Comment

              • psychopete
                Quite electrifying.
                • Jul 2005
                • 833

                #382
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Gah!! Lucky guess pete. I hate to be a downer on ya, but theres no way to back up what you're saying. Next time I give a SS(it's gonna be hard) I'll be monitoring the difficulty thread.
                But do you even have proof that I cheated? Because I haven't cheated.

                I'm going to take a wild stab at this one: Pants?

                Comment

                • smartdude1212
                  2 is poo
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 6687

                  #383
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  That 902 combo could've been Fantranstic or Straight to Video, you know.

                  ps my guess is The Dream of Scarlet.

                  pps if I'm right someone else post.

                  Comment

                  • Kotarouchan
                    I only need 3 seconds :)
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2030

                    #384
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Yeah, it's tDoS, someone take over since smartdude isn't posting the next one

                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #385
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      Alright, I'm taking over from here. Expect a scores update when the next person gets it right.

                      Comment

                      • DarkbearX
                        Shimose
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 1995

                        #386
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        Seven
                        im gay
                        SRL Page
                        Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                        D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                        Comment

                        • obie32one
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 906

                          #387
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          Seven?

                          EDIT: ninja'd
                          Darkbear I hate you....XD

                          Comment

                          • psychopete
                            Quite electrifying.
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 833

                            #388
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            It isn't Seven. Guess again. :3

                            Comment

                            • DarkbearX
                              Shimose
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 1995

                              #389
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              Summer Speedy mix brb with a shot.



                              What's the point of blocking out credits. Oh well.
                              Last edited by DarkbearX; 08-6-2007, 09:26 PM.
                              im gay
                              SRL Page
                              Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                              D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                              Comment

                              • psychopete
                                Quite electrifying.
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 833

                                #390
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                Turbulence? After doing some math after getting that one damn miss..

                                Comment

                                Working...