Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kotarouchan
    I only need 3 seconds :)
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2005
    • 2030

    #391
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    why you gotta show off DarkBearX? XD

    Comment

    • orly101
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 190

      #392
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      its been 4 freakin days -_-

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #393
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        pete post!!


        Comment

        • Silvuh
          quit
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 938

          #394
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          rushy post!!

          Really, if he's been absent without leave for four days, then it should be okay if anyone posts the next screenshot. And yes, "anyone" includes you.

          But I'm gon'na post one, 'cause I haven't before.



          Scores
          7 Points: spinal_compression
          6 Points: psychopete
          5 Points:
          4 Points: MrPopadopalis25, rushyrulz
          3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31, Kotarouchan
          2 points: obie32one, K_SwiSS37, smartdude1212, DarkbearX
          1 point: GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, UnholyDaemon, xplayfan
          Last edited by Silvuh; 08-11-2007, 11:52 PM.

          Comment

          • psychopete
            Quite electrifying.
            • Jul 2005
            • 833

            #395
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            Hm. Last Firstborn?

            EDIT: If I'm right, someone else take it.
            Last edited by psychopete; 08-11-2007, 11:55 PM.

            Comment

            • Silvuh
              quit
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2005
              • 938

              #396
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              I could post another screenshot if I wanted to... but... nah.
              Another win for the Peter. :3

              7 Points: spinal_compression, psychopete
              6 Points:
              5 Points:
              4 Points: MrPopadopalis25, rushyrulz
              3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31, Kotarouchan
              2 points: obie32one, K_SwiSS37, smartdude1212, DarkbearX
              1 point: GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, UnholyDaemon, xplayfan

              EDIT:
              Suprise! I posted another one, anyway. It's been eighteen hours, why not?

              Last edited by Silvuh; 08-12-2007, 06:19 PM.

              Comment

              • orly101
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 190

                #397
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                20031023?

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #398
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  Nope, not 20031023.

                  Comment

                  • Kotarouchan
                    I only need 3 seconds :)
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2030

                    #399
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    ugh... I remember this cause Maid AAA'ed this against me on MP and shown it in its on thread on BB...

                    Prison Break

                    Comment

                    • Silvuh
                      quit
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 938

                      #400
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      Mmhmm, it's Prison Break. Your go.

                      7 Points: spinal_compression, psychopete
                      6 Points:
                      5 Points:
                      4 Points: MrPopadopalis25, rushyrulz, Kotarouchan
                      3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31
                      2 points: obie32one, K_SwiSS37, smartdude1212, DarkbearX
                      1 point: GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, UnholyDaemon, xplayfan

                      Comment

                      • Kotarouchan
                        I only need 3 seconds :)
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2030

                        #401
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        I'll post it within 30 minutes

                        Edit:


                        Here ya go
                        Last edited by Kotarouchan; 08-12-2007, 10:40 PM.

                        Comment

                        • orly101
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 190

                          #402
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          im pretty sure its soul shift (ffr edit)

                          Comment

                          • Kotarouchan
                            I only need 3 seconds :)
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2030

                            #403
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            Yeah, it is, your turn

                            7 Points: spinal_compression, psychopete
                            6 Points:
                            5 Points:
                            4 Points: MrPopadopalis25, rushyrulz, Kotarouchan
                            3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31
                            2 points: obie32one, K_SwiSS37, smartdude1212, DarkbearX
                            1 point: GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, UnholyDaemon, xplayfan, orly101

                            Comment

                            • orly101
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 190

                              #404
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              ok heres one

                              Comment

                              • orly101
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 190

                                #405
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                lmao i just realized that i messed up on the pic

                                screw it, someone go for me since it will take me a while to upload another one
                                Last edited by orly101; 08-13-2007, 10:02 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...