Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kotarouchan
    I only need 3 seconds :)
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2005
    • 2030

    #316
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    Driveway [Standard]

    Comment

    • potter_rocks_out_loud
      Still playing this game!
      • Oct 2005
      • 412

      #317
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      Correct!!

      Originally posted by OneHandNow
      Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

      You never knew?

      Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
      And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
      Originally posted by ChrisReams
      You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #318
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        Scores
        6 Points: spinal_compression
        5 Points:

        4 Points:
        3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31
        2 points: MrPopadopalis25, obie32one, K_SwiSS37
        1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, rushyrulz, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, Kotarouchan

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Kotarouchan
          I only need 3 seconds :)
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2005
          • 2030

          #319
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          I'll edit this, making ss now

          Edit: Guess now

          Last edited by Kotarouchan; 07-23-2007, 09:17 AM.

          Comment

          • psychopete
            Quite electrifying.
            • Jul 2005
            • 833

            #320
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            Jelly Roll Blues.

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #321
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              Go ahead and go psycho, thats right.


              Comment

              • Kotarouchan
                I only need 3 seconds :)
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2005
                • 2030

                #322
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                yeah it's correct

                Comment

                • psychopete
                  Quite electrifying.
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 833

                  #323
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  Give me a minute, I'll edit with the next result.
                  EDIT: You can guess now. ^^

                  Scores
                  6 Points: spinal_compression
                  5 Points:
                  4 Points:
                  3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31
                  2 points: MrPopadopalis25, obie32one, K_SwiSS37
                  1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, rushyrulz, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, Kotarouchan, psychopete
                  Last edited by psychopete; 07-24-2007, 07:44 AM.

                  Comment

                  • UnholyDaemon
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 163

                    #324
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    omfg I just full combo'd that last night. Brightone!

                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #325
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      Correct.

                      Scores
                      6 Points: spinal_compression
                      5 Points:
                      4 Points:
                      3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31
                      2 points: MrPopadopalis25, obie32one, K_SwiSS37
                      1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, rushyrulz, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, Kotarouchan, psychopete, UnholyDaemon

                      Comment

                      • UnholyDaemon
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 163

                        #326
                        Re: Guess the song from the results



                        I got bored

                        Comment

                        • psychopete
                          Quite electrifying.
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 833

                          #327
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          Water Like Pudding?

                          Comment

                          • UnholyDaemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 163

                            #328
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            Yep.

                            Comment

                            • psychopete
                              Quite electrifying.
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 833

                              #329
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              Alriighty, here's the next one. Excuse my ****ty, ****ty PA.


                              Scores
                              6 Points: spinal_compression
                              5 Points:
                              4 Points:
                              3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31
                              2 points: MrPopadopalis25, obie32one, K_SwiSS37, psychopete
                              1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, rushyrulz, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, Kotarouchan, UnholyDaemon

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #330
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                Sepia

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...