Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #286
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    Lethal Injection?

    Im running out of ideas here... Mercury Lamp seems less plausible with that miss/boo count.

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #287
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      nope.
      your on the right track though.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • potter_rocks_out_loud
        Still playing this game!
        • Oct 2005
        • 412

        #288
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        From Mount Chorus ?

        Originally posted by OneHandNow
        Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

        You never knew?

        Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
        And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
        Originally posted by ChrisReams
        You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #289
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          nope,
          you fell of the right track.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #290
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            Lawn Wake 4?

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #291
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              your go.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #292
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                Let me work out the score first.

                EDIT:

                Scores
                6 Points: spinal_compression
                5 Points:
                4 Points:
                3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31
                2 points: MrPopadopalis25, obie32one, K_SwiSS37
                1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, rushyrulz, blindreper1179

                Someone verify these for me.

                EDIT:

                Someone take it.
                Last edited by spinal_compression; 07-17-2007, 09:55 PM.

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • [Adult Swim]
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1

                  #293
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  Sorry for bad quality:

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #294
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Mercury Lamp

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • [Adult Swim]
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1

                      #295
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      Originally posted by spinal_compression
                      Mercury Lamp
                      nope

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #296
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        Tension?

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • [Adult Swim]
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1

                          #297
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          Originally posted by spinal_compression
                          Tension?
                          nope

                          Comment

                          • iamsteves
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 24

                            #298
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            nice and impossible lol

                            Comment

                            • andy-o24
                              Married Man
                              • May 2006
                              • 1528

                              #299
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              Lol, Runny Morning. Just for ****s and giggles.

                              Peace out -o24
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                              When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                              Originally posted by Shashakiro
                              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                              Comment

                              • [Adult Swim]
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1

                                #300
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                Originally posted by andy-o24
                                Lol, Runny Morning. Just for ****s and giggles.

                                Peace out -o24
                                wrong again!

                                Comment

                                Working...