Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • marioGP87
    Shiny Zoroa :')
    • Mar 2006
    • 603

    #166
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    BINGO!

    this should be really obvious ;p!
    2 points: spinal_compression, MrPopadopalis25, Doug31,
    1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, obie32one, I like it, K_SwiSS37, smartdude1212, DrawingJunkie, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon

    EDIT: Will anybody answer this really obvious song?!?!
    Last edited by marioGP87; 07-4-2007, 05:54 PM.
    Originally posted by Kit
    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #167
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      God that's a short name.

      Random guess from short names off the top of my head....

      EDIT: July

      Read the front page...
      Last edited by spinal_compression; 07-4-2007, 07:42 PM.

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • marioGP87
        Shiny Zoroa :')
        • Mar 2006
        • 603

        #168
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        yup.
        EDIT: sorry, I just wanted to subsitute BND
        Originally posted by Kit
        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #169
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          Someone take it.

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • obie32one
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 906

            #170
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            Uh I have 2 points...

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #171
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              3 points: spinal_compression

              2 points: MrPopadopalis25, Doug31, obie32one

              1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, K_SwiSS37, smartdude1212, DrawingJunkie, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon

              There... Now someone take my turn for me.

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • potter_rocks_out_loud
                Still playing this game!
                • Oct 2005
                • 412

                #172
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                theres one
                Last edited by potter_rocks_out_loud; 07-5-2007, 03:00 PM.

                Originally posted by OneHandNow
                Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                You never knew?

                Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                Originally posted by ChrisReams
                You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                Comment

                • orly101
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 190

                  #173
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  wow my pc is messed up, instead of the screenshot, it shows that little x in a white box instead >_<

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #174
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Don't worry, I can't see the ss either, and it says it's not found when I go to its url.

                    Comment

                    • K_SwiSS37
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 36

                      #175
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      i cant see it either.

                      Comment

                      • MI4 REAL
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 237

                        #176
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        I'm gonna have to guess Page Not Found.

                        (Apparently the pic does not exist)


                        Doug gets the point, though, as he got it before I did :/
                        Highest Combo-3330 (Full Combo Blue Army)[10/12][Level 67]
                        Highest Score-5,103,380 (Blue Army)
                        Highest Level AAA-Heroes On Your Lawn At Night [9/12][Level 53]
                        Highest Level FC-Choprite [11/12][70] (1796c)
                        Highest Level Clear-Undici [13/12][Level 110]

                        AAAs-509 (445+64)
                        Tier Points-151
                        Very Challenging Full Combos-89+

                        Overall Average Rank Before AvMissFix-556
                        (AAA:126)(FC:367)

                        Standard Difficulty AAAs-57+
                        Tricky Difficulty AAAs-74+
                        Difficult AAAs-107+
                        Very Difficult AAAs-48+
                        Steppingest AAA-1442 (Bicycle Break)[7/12]

                        Comment

                        • hayden_444_non_banned
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 0

                          #177
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          dj rabbit blood festival

                          Comment

                          • 1337h4xz0r
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 432

                            #178
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            ASB?

                            Comment

                            • potter_rocks_out_loud
                              Still playing this game!
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 412

                              #179
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              hold on. ill fix it.

                              Can you guys see it now?
                              Last edited by potter_rocks_out_loud; 07-5-2007, 05:42 PM.

                              Originally posted by OneHandNow
                              Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                              You never knew?

                              Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                              And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                              Originally posted by ChrisReams
                              You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                              Comment

                              • hayden_444_non_banned
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 0

                                #180
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                oops i ment to say july

                                Comment

                                Working...