Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #91
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    Halogen?

    Comment

    • I like it
      Housekeeper
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2123

      #92
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      Originally posted by K_SwiSS37
      Losing Touch?
      you got it

      2 points: spinal_compression, MrPopadopalis25
      1 point: DarkbearX, Doug31, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, obie32one, I like it, K_SwiSS37

      Comment

      • K_SwiSS37
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 36

        #93
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        stats- 541 combo. 523-18-0-0-0.
        Attached Files

        Comment

        • bluguerrilla
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 3966

          #94
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          lol spraypaint,

          I dunno, Platypus, I'm bad at this game.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #95
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            What rank is that?

            Comment

            • bluguerrilla
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 3966

              #96
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              Hey Doug, did you ever say that the beta level reader is cheating? I mean, I think that it is. Maybe it should be in the OP.

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #97
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                Breaking The Common?

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #98
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  No looking at their level rank stats, yea, I didn't say it in OP, but I figure you guys should be able to tell what's cheating and what isn't. BtC has 567 notes, so that can't be it...Norgers?

                  Comment

                  • smartdude1212
                    2 is poo
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 6687

                    #99
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Really short name/song author, and not that many notes.

                    I'm going with Jurs Op.

                    Comment

                    • K_SwiSS37
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 36

                      #100
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      yeah smart you got it.

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #101
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        Anyone going to post one?

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • K_SwiSS37
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 36

                          #102
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          Smartdude got it.

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #103
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            Someone take it. I'm sure he's not comming back for a while.

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #104
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              I'll take it.

                              Last edited by rushyrulz; 06-29-2007, 04:46 PM. Reason: SS


                              Comment

                              • Bamboozler
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 155

                                #105
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                excite bike

                                Comment

                                Working...