Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1528

    #241
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    the world as we know it?
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    • orly101
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 190

      #242
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      power rangers?

      Comment

      • potter_rocks_out_loud
        Still playing this game!
        • Oct 2005
        • 412

        #243
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        hmm.. HellBeat?

        Originally posted by OneHandNow
        Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

        You never knew?

        Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
        And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
        Originally posted by ChrisReams
        You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #244
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          Sorry I wasn't on the forums yesterday.

          DrawingJunkie is the winner.

          Scores
          4 Points: spinal_compression

          3 Points: DrawingJunkie
          2 points: MrPopadopalis25, Doug31, obie32one, K_SwiSS37
          1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • DrawingJunkie
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 180

            #245
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            Shouldn't be too hard, your options are limited:


            Originally posted by soulofcerberus
            Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #246
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              Mother of God?

              P.S. How do you get the SS without the titles?

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #247
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                Sensorium? I know I've seen that combo before, I just can't exactly remember where.

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #248
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  Song for the Nihonjins


                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #249
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Visions?

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #250
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Song for the Nihonjins
                      100% sure... It was my max combo for about 5 months


                      Comment

                      • andy-o24
                        Married Man
                        • May 2006
                        • 1528

                        #251
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        Night of Flight?
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                        When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                        Originally posted by Shashakiro
                        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                        Comment

                        • DrawingJunkie
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 180

                          #252
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          Gone for a while, sorry.
                          Originally posted by Doug31
                          Sensorium? I know I've seen that combo before, I just can't exactly remember where.
                          That's where you saw it.

                          Originally posted by spinal_compression
                          P.S. How do you get the SS without the titles?
                          I'm a bit obsessive with paint...

                          Scores
                          4 Points: spinal_compression
                          3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31
                          2 points: MrPopadopalis25, obie32one, K_SwiSS37
                          1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy


                          Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                          Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #253
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            Originally posted by DrawingJunkie
                            Gone for a while, sorry.

                            That's where you saw it.

                            0.0 I thought for sure it was Song for the Nihonjins...


                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #254
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              Where's Doug31. Haha he needs to post a score.

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #255
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                Where's Doug?!


                                Comment

                                Working...