Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #226
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    Youkoso! H...

    Uhh that really hardcore japanese name...

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • marioGP87
      Shiny Zoroa :')
      • Mar 2006
      • 603

      #227
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      Originally posted by spinal_compression
      Youkoso! H...

      Uhh that really hardcore japanese name...
      I agree with you on this one Spinal. Besides, my other guess would be Samurai Road.
      Originally posted by Kit
      "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


      Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

      Comment

      • DrawingJunkie
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 180

        #228
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        Still nothing, perhaps I should give a hint?


        Originally posted by soulofcerberus
        Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #229
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          ASB? I was thinking For FFR at first, too, I'm pretty sure it has the right number of notes, but I'm not sure if ASB does, but it's close to that anyway.

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #230
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            J129 Rokku... Again another hardcore Japanese name...

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • DrawingJunkie
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 180

              #231
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              Originally posted by spinal_compression
              J129 Rokku... Again another hardcore Japanese name...

              Lol, hardcore....but yes, correct.


              Originally posted by soulofcerberus
              Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #232
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                Scores
                4 Points: spinal_compression
                3 Points:
                2 points: MrPopadopalis25, Doug31, obie32one, K_SwiSS37, DrawingJunkie
                1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy



                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #233
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  SoaSB?

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #234
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Nope

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #235
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      Hanabi?

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #236
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        Again no. Also it seems like were the only two people online in this section. Haha.

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #237
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          This must be some lame easy slow song that I like never play, so this one is hard for me. Sepia?

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #238
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            Nothing yet.

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • DrawingJunkie
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 180

                              #239
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              {Losing Touch}?


                              Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                              Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                              Comment

                              • obie32one
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 906

                                #240
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                DrawingJunkie took my guess....

                                Comment

                                Working...