Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • midnghtraver
    Icarus Moth
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2006
    • 2064

    #76
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    Originally posted by sc979
    Tension?
    Ding.

    Comment

    • CrashJet555
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 298

      #77
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      ding?
      It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

      "Parents always told me
      That I could be
      Anyone I wanted to
      So I became me"

      Comment

      • obie32one
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 906

        #78
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        Means correct

        Comment

        • sc979
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 1644

          #79
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          ...

          Comment

          • obie32one
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 906

            #80
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            That has to be Take me back.

            Comment

            • sc979
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 1644

              #81
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              yeah, that's right.
              ...

              Comment

              • obie32one
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 906

                #82
                Re: Guess the song from the results



                Doug are we going to keep score or just play for fun?

                Comment

                • I like it
                  Housekeeper
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2123

                  #83
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  Youkoso! Himitsu no suzume bara ya!

                  simply because it has a very long edited out

                  Comment

                  • obie32one
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 906

                    #84
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Nope, I though this one would be very easy...

                    Comment

                    • I like it
                      Housekeeper
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2123

                      #85
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      CASH COW

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #86
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        cash cow
                        ninja'd. darn it.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • obie32one
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 906

                          #87
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          Ding!

                          I Like it, go ahead.

                          Comment

                          • I like it
                            Housekeeper
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2123

                            #88
                            Re: Guess the song from the results


                            I Dont think this is that difficult

                            Points From This point on
                            I Like It:1

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #89
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              Can't be that hard of a song to get that rank with that PA, so Hanabi?

                              P.S.: We should have a list of all the points, not just from a certain point onward, so I'll make a full list of them now.

                              Edit: 2 points: spinal_compression, MrPopadopalis25
                              1 point: DarkbearX, Doug31, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, obie32one, I like it
                              Last edited by Doug31; 06-28-2007, 04:27 PM.

                              Comment

                              • K_SwiSS37
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 36

                                #90
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                Losing Touch?

                                Comment

                                Working...