Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #211
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    Originally posted by .Pwnzy
    Pretty Green Onions?

    If I get it right someone else can post a screenshot, I'm going to bed.
    Yeah, its probably pretty green onions, and how can u be 100% sure its rondo when its not, mario?


    Comment

    • andy-o24
      Married Man
      • May 2006
      • 1527

      #212
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      Max Forever.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

      When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

      Comment

      • orly101
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 190

        #213
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        Originally posted by .Pwnzy
        Pretty Green Onions?

        If I get it right someone else can post a screenshot, I'm going to bed.
        lol nice guess, you win

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #214
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          Taking too long. Someone take it.

          3 points: spinal_compression

          2 points: MrPopadopalis25, Doug31, obie32one, K_SwiSS37

          1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, DrawingJunkie, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy


          Someone GO!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • potter_rocks_out_loud
            Still playing this game!
            • Oct 2005
            • 412

            #215
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            I should get points for doing this.


            Originally posted by OneHandNow
            Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

            You never knew?

            Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
            And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
            Originally posted by ChrisReams
            You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

            Comment

            • DrawingJunkie
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 180

              #216
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              Prototypical?


              Originally posted by soulofcerberus
              Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #217
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                one last battle.

                edit:
                <bighugeomglettering>Secret or purchased songs are allowed.</bighugeomglettering>
                Last edited by blindreper1179; 07-6-2007, 04:31 PM.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • orly101
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 190

                  #218
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  delerium?

                  Comment

                  • potter_rocks_out_loud
                    Still playing this game!
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 412

                    #219
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Drawing Junkie Winz!! It was Prototypical

                    Originally posted by OneHandNow
                    Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                    You never knew?

                    Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                    And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                    Originally posted by ChrisReams
                    You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                    Comment

                    • orly101
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 190

                      #220
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      just to remind everyone...

                      3 points: spinal_compression

                      2 points: MrPopadopalis25, Doug31, obie32one, K_SwiSS37, DrawingJunkie

                      1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy

                      Comment

                      • DrawingJunkie
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 180

                        #221
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        And now, screenie time!


                        Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                        Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #222
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          For FFR. If i'm right then that's freakin' insane PA...

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • orly101
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 190

                            #223
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            this song looks so dam familiar...uhh deep breath?

                            Comment

                            • marioGP87
                              Shiny Zoroa :')
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 603

                              #224
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              I forgot the song . I think is one of those DJ_Rave IV songs (not Urber Rave V1 or V2 though)
                              Originally posted by Kit
                              "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                              Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                              Comment

                              • DrawingJunkie
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 180

                                #225
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                Nothing yet.


                                Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                                Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                                Comment

                                Working...