Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thechild
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 1642

    #346
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    This game is really hard. Umm.. I don't know what song that is.

    Comment

    • psychopete
      Quite electrifying.
      • Jul 2005
      • 833

      #347
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      Current scores:
      Scores
      7 Points: spinal_compression
      6 Points:
      5 Points:
      4 Points:
      3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31, MrPopadopalis25
      2 points: obie32one, K_SwiSS37, psychopete, rushyrulz
      1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, Kotarouchan, UnholyDaemon

      As for my guess: Harry Potter Techno Remix.

      Comment

      • potter_rocks_out_loud
        Still playing this game!
        • Oct 2005
        • 412

        #348
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        Hm yeah. I'm pretty sure pete got it. Hary potter is the only song with 607 notes. So post ur ScoreShot Pete

        Originally posted by OneHandNow
        Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

        You never knew?

        Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
        And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
        Originally posted by ChrisReams
        You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #349
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          Originally posted by potter_rocks_out_loud
          Hm yeah. I'm pretty sure pete got it. Hary potter is the only song with 607 notes. So post ur ScoreShot Pete
          EDIT: Time to guess. :3


          Scores
          7 Points: spinal_compression
          6 Points:
          5 Points:
          4 Points:
          3 Points: DrawingJunkie, Doug31, MrPopadopalis25, psychopete
          2 points: obie32one, K_SwiSS37, rushyrulz
          1 point: DarkbearX, GuidoHunter, midnghtraver, sc979, I like it, smartdude1212, Matrixdude, Brilliant Dynamite Neon, .Pwnzy, blindreper1179, [Adult Swim], potter_rocks_out_loud, Kotarouchan, UnholyDaemon
          Last edited by psychopete; 07-27-2007, 07:11 AM.

          Comment

          • orly101
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 190

            #350
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            deep breath?

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #351
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              Incorrect.

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #352
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                yes, its moonbeam, go ahead mrpop


                Comment

                • psychopete
                  Quite electrifying.
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 833

                  #353
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  I'm not taking it, since I have no time to make a screen.
                  rushy, you take it.

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #354
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    Upadated score and someone take it.

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • Ice wolf
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 852

                      #355
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      I took it!

                      Reverse for life!




                      ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                      The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                      Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                      Comment

                      • Kotarouchan
                        I only need 3 seconds :)
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2030

                        #356
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        that reminds me of Go Go Go Power Rangers

                        Comment

                        • AFO OHFA
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1

                          #357
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          lol Ice wolf look at the bottom of the picture.

                          Comment

                          • Ice wolf
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 852

                            #358
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            *Cough*

                            Well...uh...since Kotarouchan did such a great job of figuring it out, I'll let her take it...
                            Reverse for life!




                            ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                            The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                            Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                            Comment

                            • Kotarouchan
                              I only need 3 seconds :)
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2030

                              #359
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              oh... lol, I didn't even see the bottom XD

                              someone else post it

                              Comment

                              • obie32one
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 906

                                #360
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                I will then

                                h/o

                                EDIT: If the first person doesn't get this then I will slap them with a keyboard.

                                Last edited by obie32one; 08-1-2007, 09:27 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...