Guess the song from the results

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • midnghtraver
    Icarus Moth
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2006
    • 2064

    #61
    Re: Guess the song from the results

    Your hard, frozen?

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #62
      Re: Guess the song from the results

      Neither.

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #63
        Re: Guess the song from the results

        TGWP 1?

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • midnghtraver
          Icarus Moth
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jan 2006
          • 2064

          #64
          Re: Guess the song from the results

          No, I got it, classical insanity!

          Just played. Nice score, is it it?

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #65
            Re: Guess the song from the results

            classical insanity?

            edit : ninja'd

            Comment

            • TD_AIDS
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 120

              #66
              Re: Guess the song from the results

              Dazzling Soul

              Comment

              • midnghtraver
                Icarus Moth
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jan 2006
                • 2064

                #67
                Re: Guess the song from the results

                I'm pretty sure I got it first, and right, someone else take it i've been having it.

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #68
                  Re: Guess the song from the results

                  It was CI.

                  Comment

                  • angelofthedead
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 373

                    #69
                    Re: Guess the song from the results

                    uh...
                    "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                    sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                    Comment

                    • obie32one
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 906

                      #70
                      Re: Guess the song from the results

                      Cool game Doug, I'll join in on this if they ever get up a SS.

                      Comment

                      • midnghtraver
                        Icarus Moth
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 2064

                        #71
                        Re: Guess the song from the results

                        Ok then, I'll go I guess.

                        Got one.

                        Last edited by midnghtraver; 06-28-2007, 08:54 AM.

                        Comment

                        • obie32one
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 906

                          #72
                          Re: Guess the song from the results

                          Z?

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #73
                            Re: Guess the song from the results

                            Tension?
                            ...

                            Comment

                            • obie32one
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 906

                              #74
                              Re: Guess the song from the results

                              Your right for sure, it's tension...

                              Comment

                              • CrashJet555
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 298

                                #75
                                Re: Guess the song from the results

                                tension?
                                It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                                "Parents always told me
                                That I could be
                                Anyone I wanted to
                                So I became me"

                                Comment

                                Working...