Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • skarie_fairie
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 27

    #7366
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10
    Peguins in Australia are dying...
    and it's a damn shame.

    Comment

    • nfm12957
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 12

      #7367
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10 (I will change my pic after 10 pages of posting ;D)
      I HATE NAMINE!! D
      I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

      Comment

      • WhyCry
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2007
        • 186

        #7368
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7.5/10

        Comment

        • andili
          FFR Veteran
          • Dec 2006
          • 228

          #7369
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • revolutionomega
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2006
            • 2240

            #7370
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            3/10
            "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
            - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

            Comment

            • shini-gama
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 13

              #7371
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10
              "In My Eyes"

              In my eyes..
              The world Is a mess of chaos and destruction
              In the world's eyes it's as peaceful as it can get


              In my eyes..
              the world is full of criminals and deceivers
              In the world's eyes all they see are people


              In my eyes..
              No one cares
              In the world's eyes they don't bother

              Comment

              • Black Yoshi
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1322

                #7372
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10
                Originally posted by Kairon
                Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                :O

                Comment

                • nfm12957
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 12

                  #7373
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10
                  I HATE NAMINE!! D
                  I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                  Comment

                  • Monado
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 5

                    #7374
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #7375
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • -Live_Free-
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 578

                        #7376
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10


                        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                        Average Rank:2,262
                        FC-135+38 skill/token
                        AAA-14+3 skill/token

                        Comment

                        • Baka05Carl
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 223

                          #7377
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Comment

                          • -Live_Free-
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 578

                            #7378
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            6/10


                            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                            Average Rank:2,262
                            FC-135+38 skill/token
                            AAA-14+3 skill/token

                            Comment

                            • Bulldozer165
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 17

                              #7379
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              5.5/10 finally your showing a picture on your avvy and yes I know ..that's you.

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #7380
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...