Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BowserFanatic
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 73

    #7306
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10 Adult Swim is awsome

    Comment

    • potter_rocks_out_loud
      Still playing this game!
      • Oct 2005
      • 412

      #7307
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      NOt much on Bowser :[ 6/10

      Originally posted by OneHandNow
      Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

      You never knew?

      Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
      And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
      Originally posted by ChrisReams
      You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

      Comment

      • [Adult Swim]
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 1

        #7308
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        2/10 not much into men

        Comment

        • Sullyman2007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1663

          #7309
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • -paexaea-
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            • Apr 2007
            • 4611

            #7310
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            penis/10
            See you, Space Cowboy.

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #7311
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • Omegach@os
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 3

                #7312
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                3/10 cause i said so


                Sorry, bub. Read our rules on sig sizes.

                Comment

                • gattsta
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 320

                  #7313
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10 cuz it moves =P
                  Originally posted by Reincarnate
                  Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                  /phobia

                  Comment

                  • andy-o24
                    Married Man
                    • May 2006
                    • 1527

                    #7314
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Go for the AAA 7/10
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                    Comment

                    • nfm12957
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 12

                      #7315
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999997/10
                      I HATE NAMINE!! D
                      I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                      Comment

                      • simulater10
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 839

                        #7316
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • BBoyGNF
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 73

                          #7317
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8.5/10

                          Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! 4/10!
                          Last edited by BBoyGNF; 07-19-2007, 04:02 PM. Reason: The assshole took my rating :/
                          Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Bulldozer165
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 17

                            #7318
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            5.9/10

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #7319
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • cooldude35
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 130

                                #7320
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                1.1/10 when are you going to change that picture lol
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                                Comment

                                Working...