Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burningeyes88
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 359

    #8221
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10
    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    You spelled FFR wrong.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • Baka05Carl
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 223

      #8222
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #8223
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Paulinsky007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 45

          #8224
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10- your picture is blurry

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #8225
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            lol photoshop/10

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Matrixdude
              And She Screams My Name
              • Jun 2006
              • 1351

              #8226
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10

              +5 for having your simpsonize me character in it.

              Comment

              • Flyleef
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 401

                #8227
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Originally posted by Matrixdude
                6/10

                +5 for having your simpsonize me character in it.
                6/10
                No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
                these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
                If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
                My heart, filled with loving radiance
                Is forever thinking of you.

                These words that we play are a pleasant melody
                All I want is to have you by my side,
                so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
                even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

                Comment

                • Yushi
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 1

                  #8228
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10

                  Comment

                  • darklordsarumon9
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 1777

                    #8229
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10
                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
                    Originally posted by cetaka
                    whats namine like in person

                    Comment

                    • Gaara_of_the_fuhnk
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1

                      #8230
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Respect the fuhnk.

                      Comment

                      • Paulinsky007
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 45

                        #8231
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        5/10
                        im not a big anime fan

                        Comment

                        • KilikOdagawa
                          Zombie Dancer
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 737

                          #8232
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Instead of black it's red. Nice. 9/10
                          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                          Comment

                          • Xandertrax
                            om nom nom
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1495

                            #8233
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Cool drawing.

                            Comment

                            • KilikOdagawa
                              Zombie Dancer
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 737

                              #8234
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Thanks but I didn't make it. I give credit to artist *Wherever he/she is*

                              As for the Bush/Osama super-imposement?

                              Priceless

                              9/10
                              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                              Comment

                              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1120

                                #8235
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...