Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BBoyGNF
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 73

    #7246
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    4/10

    Why The **** am I still a Junior Member?!
    Last edited by BBoyGNF; 07-17-2007, 07:07 PM.
    Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Monado
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2007
      • 5

      #7247
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      Comment

      • evilcowgod
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 531

        #7248
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        I love it.

        <- Support!
        "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #7249
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • cooldude35
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 130

            #7250
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            1.5/10
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            penis too big. hurts ladies.

            Comment

            • BOSS_pjpaveloffga
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2006
              • 486

              #7251
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10
              Originally posted by MrRubix
              They need an FFR suitable for Canadians.

              Judge 1, Difficulty Cap of 9, etc

              Comment

              • Dragon_Master2557
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 164

                #7252
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10


                <-----Support

                Comment

                • BOSS_pjpaveloffga
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 486

                  #7253
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  4/10....
                  Originally posted by MrRubix
                  They need an FFR suitable for Canadians.

                  Judge 1, Difficulty Cap of 9, etc

                  Comment

                  • Monado
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 5

                    #7254
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    4/10

                    Comment

                    • BOSS_pjpaveloffga
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 486

                      #7255
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      whats up with everyone hating on my avi....
                      Originally posted by MrRubix
                      They need an FFR suitable for Canadians.

                      Judge 1, Difficulty Cap of 9, etc

                      Comment

                      • cooldude35
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 130

                        #7256
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        penis too big. hurts ladies.

                        Comment

                        • Shadowlessheart
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 260

                          #7257
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          I like Cars they go VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...but the one I see probably goes TSSSS after every gear !!!!

                          I'd love to go TSSSSS everywhere but ppl would probably sue me :X


                          Wanna Help...PLEASE

                          Comment

                          • BOSS_pjpaveloffga
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 486

                            #7258
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10

                            Originally posted by Shadowlessheart
                            7/10

                            I like Cars they go VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...but the one I see probably goes TSSSS after every gear !!!!

                            I'd love to go TSSSSS everywhere but ppl would probably sue me :X
                            umm oooook
                            Originally posted by MrRubix
                            They need an FFR suitable for Canadians.

                            Judge 1, Difficulty Cap of 9, etc

                            Comment

                            • Wootsicle
                              Nothing can stop me now..
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 722

                              #7259
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              3.5/10

                              Comment

                              • cooldude35
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 130

                                #7260
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                101/10 cuz it makes me laugh for some reason lol!
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                                Comment

                                Working...