Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sc979
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Okay, this took a lot longer than expected to get. I kept messing up on the same exact spot around 620 or so. I'll leave it in my last 10 games for now, I've had enough of this song.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • rshadow8888
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    The best rank thing looks like a failed attempt at html code inside the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I see other people were getting the same weird Best Rank thing as I was

    Leave a comment:


  • AK_Parker
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    As long as I FC, I don't care, lol:

    Leave a comment:


  • bacalaoboy
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    uhh... yyeeeaaahhh....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • csoup1414
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    meh...idk whats up with the "your best rank" thing...but still, a FC

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i can't FC Max Forever, and can't AAA sky dive. i'm going to lose first.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    hi
    Last edited by Sprite-; 06-29-2007, 03:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ok...sorry i missed you i got you down now as a full combo tourney updated

    Leave a comment:


  • coolade123
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Lol rank jump. Need to improve this song.

    Leave a comment:


  • dandandamdandan1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    God, my PA sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Hey Liquid, I think you skipped over me when you updated. I'm back in post #185. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    more like for this computer it's definitely impossible

    brb laptop

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    for peter's computer, this might be a challenge.

    Leave a comment:

Working...