Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Why is Danceguy H. ?

    my PA sucks

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • daringdaniel1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • hullmo717
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.


    Yeah I was wondering the same thing as jteh was. Also if there were averages would count them as 1.8 (or whatever it is) goods.

    Leave a comment:


  • rshadow8888
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I don't like this song too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    lol. I sorta clicked back when i had my score of 10 goods. so i got really mad and got 4.


    PS: wtf. your ranked 141 and im ranked 142 lol.

    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    Liquid, is this still a passing score? I got less than 15 goods, and I did pass the song....
    If it is, then I'll use it for this round. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ahh sorry i was at a family b-day party/dinner. Updated with new tasks!!! GOODLUCK IN ROUND 3!

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    its past 7:00 dude.

    too bad he isnt on

    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:


  • Devilution
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I think it's time. Or a little passed it.

    I hope the next challenge is something I can do..... XD

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • marioGP87
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    crap..., i hate that song... CURSE YOU!!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...