Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cvcbsaboy
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Well since there is only 1002 notes you cant get too many on that one ><

    ... so basically amateur one is get 950 or more perfects i guess?

    Leave a comment:


  • emerald000
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Did you wanted to say in the range of 50 perfects for the amateur task? Or you meant you can't have more than 50 goods?

    And since there's not even 1050 arrows, would it be simplier to say "at least 950 perfects?"

    And here's my score, if it works:

    Last edited by emerald000; 06-27-2007, 06:17 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Round 4 is over. Round 5 tasks are posted...goodluck

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    are peter and I going to be the only ones to have FC air?

    EDIT: also, only ten minutes until 7:00 EST, so it looks like it
    Last edited by eurostud4; 06-27-2007, 04:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ponygonpwns
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Here's my entry! Sorry, I forgot about this.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • emerald000
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Here's mine. I'm still waiting for a tough round...

    Leave a comment:


  • bap19
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    here it is

    Leave a comment:


  • xXTranceXx
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimpsonFreak345
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    first try.
    i like this tourney, and i found time to participate in thie round. yay!


    P.S. i played with the sound off =]

    Leave a comment:


  • AK_Parker
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    2nd Try:

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    best I've gotten so far. PA is horrible because I cut away the top part, so I have to guess when to hit the arrows.

    EDIT: nevermind got this the next try. Glad I got through it without blinking at the wrong places like the try before that.
    Last edited by eurostud4; 06-26-2007, 06:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • csoup1414
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i know i didnt complete it...im still working on it
    its very hard for me to get goods lol
    i just liked the score =]

    Leave a comment:


  • Doug31
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Well, still can't FC. Best miss count so far is 10, which seems really far away to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conorn
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    the old requirement was FC with tornado and hidden, right?

    must have a lot to do with speedmod or something because I thought it was pretty easy

    choked at the end, wasn't paying attention



    anyway here it is in piss easy form

    Leave a comment:

Working...