Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    This round isn't very easy I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • thechild
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    Easier then round 1.

    Leave a comment:


  • masterhickle
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3RR3N
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    not bad, if i feel compelled to sup emerald ill play it more than twice lol. first go missed at jack

    Leave a comment:


  • SeraphinEveles
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    meh i have no time for this because of work, so i'm dropping from the tourney. i just wanna note i did donate 500 credits towards the pro winnings, so good luck to everyone!

    Leave a comment:


  • EskimoCarl
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ugh i really do hate this song

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    same issue as last round. easy easy AAA on my desktop... doubt i could even FC it on my laptop.

    can either get an H or post a SS from my 1st time AAAing.

    Leave a comment:


  • orly101
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimpsonFreak345
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    wow, i need to improve my score on this song.
    but yeah. horrible PA. keep in mind i'm on a different computer.
    laptops dont really do well with me
    but yeah. here.



    easier than the last maybe? it only took me one try with this and a little more for the last haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • emerald000
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    Got my two goods on the jack I really wasn't expecting. Insane score for me though.

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    There. I spent years and years of practice building up to this moment of my life, where I had to AAA sky dive. Man, all of the private coaches and lessons that I took, and the ten hours a day of practice all finally paid off, after the very happy moment just 30 seconds ago. I. Did. It.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • rshadow8888
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Dumpy score, but I don't care at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • cvcbsaboy
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    First of all i would like to appologize for hurting your eyes, but i was tired and pissed at missing one in the last 10 notes so i just hit every key =P



    I will do my best to make something more impressive to put here =)

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    horrible score....but its a FC


    PS: liquid, PM any banned people that want to submit scores. and add the genre next to each of the songs.

    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:

Working...