Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hullmo717
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    I'm kind of disappointed about last round since I was away all weekend and completely missed it. I was just wondering what the task was so that I know whether or not it was an easy one (I'm guessing it wasn't judging by the number of people that left that don't have a letter).

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    yea 380 is pretty easy, but 400 is a bit hard to get on this.

    want a skill token like this.

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    boo count wasn't a problem for me, the combo was. Just took me a few tries to combo the first set of minijacks, and then I was set. It became a new PR for me anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    yea this req was a bit tough, especially combo and average/boo count.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i'm not even going to bother. no way can i meet those Runny reqs. i have a hard enough time getting 400 combo. don't think i can meet ANY of those other reqs... cept maybe the misses. meh. no way can i meet them all.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    this song made me mad.....jump jacks .

    i am NOT getting an H.

    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    jack syndrome bad for you guys, are you kidding me? Runny morning is much worse with jack syndrome. There's no way I can do this one...

    EDIT: boy did I lie. Got it the next try after saying that. Was really close too, in three different categories
    Last edited by eurostud4; 07-1-2007, 09:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rshadow8888
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by KH Luxord
    i'm so glad i'm no longer in this tournament...this next requirement is gay
    Indeed. Jack syndrome makes this task almost impossible on my computer.

    Leave a comment:


  • KH Luxord
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i'm so glad i'm no longer in this tournament...this next requirement is gay

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Improvement.



    I don't know HOW I did that. 0.0'

    edit : I noticed something weird...

    Amateur Division

    Jtehanonymous (2-0-0-0)
    emerald000 (9-0-0-0)
    Masterhickle
    dashoe93
    hullmo717 H.
    SimpsonFreak345 H.
    Biff_tech H.
    daringdaniel1111 H.
    orly101 H.
    T3RR3N H.
    xXTranceXx H.O.
    Jugglinguy H.O.
    thechild H.O.R.
    Defconzero H.O.R.
    AK_Parker H.O.R.
    cvcbsaboy H.O.R.
    xisenosix H.O.R.
    Rshadow8888 H.O.R.
    dandamdandan1111 H.O.R.
    Devilution H.O.R.S.
    Conorn H.O.R.S.
    Paramountgymnst H.O.R.S.
    obie32one H.O.R.S.
    EskimoCarl H.O.R.S.
    bap19 H.O.R.S.
    Ponygonpwns H.O.R.S.
    Biff_tech H.O.R.S.
    bacalaoboy H.O.R.S.
    csoup1414 H.O.R.S

    (the two names I bolded) Why is Biff_Tech on the list twice? lol.
    Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 07-1-2007, 07:34 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • coolade123
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I quit just so you know. Have no time for this tourny, eliminate me please.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    Took many tries, but thanks. I really needed to sdg for a tier point. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by SimpsonFreak345
    bah, my chances of winning this tourney are pretty much over haha
    you went from really easy to bam, extremely hard.
    oh well, i'll deal, its been fun so far haha, i'll try my hardest =]
    thats the way it goes...otherwise this tourney would go on forever =/

    Leave a comment:


  • emerald000
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Ouch. It will be the first round that I'll actually have to try hard not to get a letter. I hate the fast rolls at the start. I just can't PA those. I get more goods there than anywhere else in the song.

    By the way, you should delete the last round scores.

    EDIT: Nevermind that. Got it in about 20 tries.

    Last edited by emerald000; 07-1-2007, 06:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimpsonFreak345
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    bah, my chances of winning this tourney are pretty much over haha
    you went from really easy to bam, extremely hard.
    oh well, i'll deal, its been fun so far haha, i'll try my hardest =]

    Leave a comment:

Working...