Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
round 11 tasks posted. Goodluck!!!!!!!
Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
I think I might actually get back in time to save myself from the last letter. I would've done this task, but my friend's computer lags horribly and i can't even FC songs, let alone PALeave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
unlucky for you euro.
btw.. horrible PA though
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
can anybody guess how many letters I'd lose if I'm gone until next monday?Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
The expert task is easier than the amatuer task this round.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
so im guessing im getting my lazy/idontfeellikeplayingFFR AAA now? fine.
omg nvm. agreeing with the post of the future. plus, from being on that horrible ride, FFR makes me sick. Reason why i cant do either is because playing it makes me throw up....and because its 1:16 in the mourning even though i should do better now since this is the time when i AAAd Attack of the one minute within a few trys.
~DAshoe93~Last edited by dashoe93; 07-12-2007, 11:16 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
this pretty much sucks because I'm visiting a friend in PA, and his computer makes FFR lag really badly. I can't even FC P8107, the most I get is like a 100 combo. So yeah, good luck with this roundLeave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
ok terren your score counted...and new round is posted...goodluck in round 10
Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Ha, seeing as everyone is dieing off like jugling, DAnceguy, and all the people that have HORSE, im guessing i have a chance at winning.
~DAshoe93~Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
I don't think I could come back down three letters
I'd like to pull out, sorryLeave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
You should probably send everyone a pm to tell them about the change of plan.Leave a comment:
.
Leave a comment: