Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by Biff_tech
    hostile posts are hostile
    wow chill out

    Leave a comment:


  • DefconZero
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    YAY I got it :P The other times I always got like 25 goods, only time I get 6

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by rshadow8888
    2 averages = 3.6 goods, so you should be ok.
    Actually Goods = Goods dumbass, he's checking only the goods nothing else other then you must pass. Averages =/ Goods, Boos =/ Goods, Perfe... well i hope you get the picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    That kind of score takes strategy to get, hehehe.

    That should be allowed. XD

    Leave a comment:


  • xisenosix
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.





    I Belive this counts. i passed and got less than 15 lol.
    i was having trouble and then realized if i stuck to only the on beat notes i could pass and do better. if this doesnt count for some reason let me know, even tho i met these guide lines
    :Get 15 goods or less on World of Dreams (Dance) *YOU MUST PASS THE SONG*:
    Well prolly the worst entry but it qualifys

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.


    first try on my dad's laptop in the hotel room while watching dirty jobs. Go me. I'm sure peter had no trouble getting those goods, since half of them come automatically with his lagtastic computer.

    Leave a comment:


  • fido123
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I found out I'm going on vacation soon so I haven't been doing this. So I resign.

    Leave a comment:


  • orly101
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    lol i didnt want to go through all of those steps because im afraid that i might get a good, oh well im still not getting that H

    Leave a comment:


  • rshadow8888
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    2 averages = 3.6 goods, so you should be ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • masterhickle
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.


    Will I have to redo this because of the 2 averages, or am I ok?

    Leave a comment:


  • dandandamdandan1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • emerald000
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    I just hate jump streams. Finally got under 16 goods, after a lot of tries.

    Leave a comment:


  • sc979
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • xXTranceXx
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Forgot about this tournament...

    Leave a comment:


  • ap19
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    my bad, ill make it smaller next time, i suck at this kind of stuff :P

    Leave a comment:

Working...