Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by SeraphinEveles
    yeah your right. if i'm givin in 500 credits, might as well put me in pro.
    ok i put you in PRO....sorry for not updating people, was out this whole weekend. Updated though

    Leave a comment:


  • SeraphinEveles
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    yeah your right. if i'm givin in 500 credits, might as well put me in pro.

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    ps: AMATEUR
    it'd get out of hand to post this every time so I'm not going to

    damn, people, it's not that hard

    Leave a comment:


  • SeraphinEveles
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    actually after lookign at who's in pro, i wanna be in ameature. i dont think i'm much of a match for tassel.

    i'm still going to donate the 500 credits (possibly more) as soon as my name gets added to the listings.

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by KH Luxord
    he's freakin ranked 175 OVERALL!!!!!
    and I'm 148 guess he's almost as good as me

    Originally posted by Engler
    lawlz, just because I'm ranked 2000ish, this guy put me in amatuer. Ah well, I guess it's time to cream the competition.
    uh

    Originally posted by Engler
    amature plox
    even if you were being sarcastic, that wasn't a smart thing to say if you wanted in pro











    ps: AMATEUR

    Leave a comment:


  • SeraphinEveles
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i wanna join pro. i will also donate 500 credits tonight once i've got it.

    Leave a comment:


  • KH Luxord
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    he's freakin ranked 175 OVERALL!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Engler
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Well, I wouldn't want to be unfair to the rest of the competition, and luxord---jugglinguy in pro? Not in my lifetime.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by timd1260
    ameture please. ill put up 2000 credits too. should i just send them to you liquid?
    yeah send them to me

    EDIT: Ok Engler if you feel that way i put you in Pro.... Sprite- you are wayyyy to good for Amatuer so I put you in PRO also. Since im not going to be able to use my computer also June 21, I moved sign-ups to be closed on June 20. And, KH Luxord, Jugglinguy is way not good enough to be in PRO.
    Last edited by Liquid3arth; 06-17-2007, 03:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • KH Luxord
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    hey man...i'm like 4000ish

    Leave a comment:


  • Engler
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    lawlz, just because I'm ranked 2000ish, this guy put me in amatuer. Ah well, I guess it's time to cream the competition.

    Leave a comment:


  • KH Luxord
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    put me in the amateur division (why isn't Jugglinguy in Pro?)

    Leave a comment:


  • Orch_Dork
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ive never done one of theese so can i try amiture

    Leave a comment:


  • ap19
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i am writing on behalf of my friend bap19, who wishes to retire by default due to the sudden absence from his computer on June 21st. ya

    Leave a comment:


  • Jammer325
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    sign me up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...