Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T3RR3N
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    sup EVERYONE

    Leave a comment:


  • daringdaniel1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conorn
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    lol i got the last good on the last note before the final jump.. o well i dont wanna play again. that was first try because the other two i got imed
    Last edited by Sprite-; 06-29-2007, 03:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orch_Dork
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    woops got extra stuff on accedent

    Leave a comment:


  • KH Luxord
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    Just so you know...my score is 36 BOOS

    Leave a comment:


  • hullmo717
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    was kind of pissed after this one. I was like sweet I might AAA. As I thought it, I forgot to hit the damn arrow. Go team.

    sigh, here's the FC, way sloppier because I wasn't happy to play it again

    Oh yeah, I was wondering, could I maybe get the next round's task in advance? I'm going to be gone for the weekend, and I don't want to get any unnecessary letters right in the beginning rounds, since I'm sure it will go on for at least 20 rounds or more. I'll be your best friend if you do

    Leave a comment:


  • SimpsonFreak345
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    gah i'll be gone for like 4 days next week, will that interfere with the game?
    otherwise give me a few minutes on this song and i'll get it.
    i'm too lazy to start.

    also, thanks for the reminder liquid3arth. i probably would've forgotten about this tourney.

    EDIT:
    got it.

    Last edited by SimpsonFreak345; 06-19-2007, 08:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • fido123
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I don't think thats possible...

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Sup Juggling

    Leave a comment:


  • orly101
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    well at least i wont get an H lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Doug31
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I'm too tired from having to get up so early the last 2 days to be able to do this today. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    im in!!! i wanna b in amatuer. nm sign ups r closed...
    Last edited by EAGAMES; 06-19-2007, 07:30 PM. Reason: srry didnt no it sign ups were closed

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ok finally finished posting this message "hey...just reminding you that round one has started in my Game of H.O.R.S.E. Tournament. Round ends June 21st 7:00 PM EST...goodluck!!!" on everyones comment wall.

    Tassel I allowed your score b/c i know excatly wat you mean lol

    EDIT: and orly101 read the main post (1st post)... i have the directions in it

    Leave a comment:

Working...