Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • coolade123
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Alright here's my score. No "H" yet .

    Leave a comment:


  • thechild
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    I suck at PA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ok everybody...i re-checked the pages and fixed everyones score/letters. Updated the tourney and got everyone's scores fixed

    EDIT: heres my score
    Last edited by Liquid3arth; 06-24-2007, 07:56 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    oh jeez every one. I think when he comes back, he will notice he has skipped a page. And yes Biff, that is an error lol. i noticed that awhile ago.

    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    Woah Woah Woah wtf is going on here I don't have anywhere near an H.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimpsonFreak345
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    it was at the part with the continuous left arrows.
    i wasnt ready for it so i "mashed" it i guess but not really.
    i didnt get a good there either..
    i dont know it just happened.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    how did that boo get in there? lol.

    Can someone beat my 4goods? im not bragging....its not that good.

    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:


  • SimpsonFreak345
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i hope the boo doesnt interfere with this.
    if it does, i need to be told asap, i leave for colorado tomorrow.
    but yeah, when i got only 4 goods i was like holy ****.
    i plan on AAA'ing in the future. haha.



    and lol rank jump.

    Leave a comment:


  • rshadow8888
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I didn't even notice that was a FC before. Holy ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    jesus jx... NICE fc.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3RR3N
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    meh lolboos

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    jim: wow nice fc jeez

    liquid: what jim said, I shouldn't have an H

    Leave a comment:


  • AK_Parker
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Liquid, wth, I FC'ed the song and I have an H? Change plz?

    Leave a comment:

Working...