Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SimpsonFreak345
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    wow, the best i can do is 18 goods.
    i've played it 3 times in a row and gotten 18 goods haha.
    and i've autofailed up to arrow 414.
    weee, i've got a while.

    Edit: just got 12 goods.
    might get lucky today.. i guess.

    Edit2: 11 goods hahaha. =]

    Edit3: i've got it down to 9 goods now, SDG'd. haha. i've been playing destiny for like an hour straight now. its bad. all for you Liquid3arth =P

    Edit4: 7!! weeee. i think i may have a chance here. need to get rid of 3 goods and i'm done.
    Last edited by SimpsonFreak345; 06-30-2007, 01:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by Liquid3arth
    ...forgot to take a damn screenshot so heres my latest 10 played ...i will do it again later and ss it
    you DO know how to get rid of the white spot. i sugest doing it.

    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:


  • sc979
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    I wanted a better score. Damn my 8 combo. Came to close to failing and hit too many in a row.

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.


    wasn't too difficult

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ...forgot to take a damn screenshot so heres my latest 10 played ...i will do it again later and ss it

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    lowest score yet

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Julu 1st lol

    Leave a comment:


  • KH Luxord
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    why aren't the scores in green anymore?

    Leave a comment:


  • SimpsonFreak345
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    oh wow, this is actually going to be a challenging one
    i'll work on it.
    brb whoring.

    Leave a comment:


  • Doug31
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    That link doesn't work, but I found a way to see the score anyway, it's a black flag.

    Edit: nvm, he fixed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • masterhickle
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    None of my attempts at posting pictures are working lately, so I'm just posting the link to the score. I hope that's ok...

    Leave a comment:


  • Doug31
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I thought I'd completed 2 of the tasks by now, like the last one and FC max forever or something earlier, but now I see I already have 4 letters after only 5 rounds, oh well, I'll never win this, anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • KH Luxord
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ****!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sc979
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    barely...lol.

    Leave a comment:

Working...