Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Tournaments only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR Events
Tournaments
Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
35
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
35
template
Next
Liquid3arth
replied
07-1-2007, 05:34 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
crap i forgot to use the edit button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im totally against double posting
im so sryyyyyyyyy
well anyways round 7 tasks are up...goodluck!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Liquid3arth
replied
07-1-2007, 06:59 AM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Originally posted by
KH Luxord
I AM GOING TO HAWAII FOR VACATION...so I will not do anything in this tournament until I get back...I will probably have H.O.R.S.E. by then
1) took you out for cheating already
2) you would deff. have H.O.R.S.E. by the time you get back.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
KH Luxord
replied
07-1-2007, 01:09 AM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
I AM GOING TO HAWAII FOR VACATION...so I will not do anything in this tournament until I get back...I will probably have H.O.R.S.E. by then
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
dAnceguy117
replied
06-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
missed the last round due to modem-breaking thunderstorm
Last edited by
dAnceguy117
;
06-30-2007, 10:46 PM
.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Doug31
replied
06-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
You resign as soon as someone shows that you cheated? lol.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
KH Luxord
replied
06-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
take me out of the tournament...i resign...i'm going to Hawaii...so I can't do anything in tournaments
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
xXTranceXx
replied
06-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Busted!!!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Jtehanonymous
replied
06-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Edit : k thanks.
Last edited by
Jtehanonymous
;
07-1-2007, 12:22 PM
.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Sprite-
replied
06-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
omfg its about time. thanks for the advice euro
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
eurostud4
replied
06-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
just try to skip every other note, and hit them all early so you get avs and goods. During the sixteenth note runs, hit every eighth note, and during the eighth note runs, hit only the quarter note
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Sprite-
replied
06-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
i cant do it.... i got 101k....
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
marioGP87
replied
06-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
im out, doomed.
. can't fc destiny.
.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
SimpsonFreak345
replied
06-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
wow if i have to play destiny one more freakin time
ugggh >.<
still havent gotten better than 7 goods.
hate this.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Sprite-
replied
06-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
OMFG this is so hard. i keep getting like 103k 106k UGH
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
emerald000
replied
06-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
I think you missed my score for the last round on post #300...
EDIT: My score for this round:
Sightread through it. I barely pass, but I don't feel like playing that song again.
Last edited by
emerald000
;
06-30-2007, 01:09 PM
.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
35
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Leave a comment: