Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • obie32one
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Oops, I forgot about the other rounds, now I got H.O.
    Oh, well...

    This was easy enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • hullmo717
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ok....i will change it to get a FC on AIR with only tornado on.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Yea would be easy if it was like passing with 500 combo, but not FC.

    I can't keep staring at the very bottom of the screen for 4:23 with insane concentration.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    it's very possible. i can fc everything except the beginning. I cant seem to get the trills in time when its on hidden =/ i must have tried the beginning at least 100 times.

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    I did it you guys. I got the first 10 notes before failing. Looks like H for everybody

    Leave a comment:


  • cvcbsaboy
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    That's ****ing impossible, dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    Easy enough

    Leave a comment:


  • DefconZero
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • KH Luxord
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    I am sorry if you can't see it...
    It's 384 Perfects
    and
    136 Goods
    I'm sorry that my Paint program is screwed up...and I just upload it onto FFR from there

    Leave a comment:


  • orly101
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Sweet! i got it on my first try!

    Leave a comment:


  • jugglinguy
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Doug31
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    20 notes? I've made it this far just by mashing, since I can't really read any of that stuff, except I can tell where the trills are:


    Can't even hope to FC, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • daringdaniel1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:

Working...