Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • daringdaniel1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • hullmo717
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Well first submission of round 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Engler
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Dang, I cannot AAA a sh!tty file like Sky Dive...but I'll give it a "shot" and hope my score "swishes".

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Ok.... sry for the delay tourney is updated and new tasks are up. Goodluck in round 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Doug31
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Here's my score. It was really laggy, and I'm really bad at trills, and the longer the trills are, the worse I am at them lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Hey I saw the last arrows go past the screen, but probably didn't register and danceguy STFU!

    Leave a comment:


  • csoup1414
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    how can you get 85 boos on excite bike without failing?
    it sounds impossible...but its obviously not O_o
    and 666 posts oh noes!

    Leave a comment:


  • obie32one
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Biff, it ISN'T passing. Just play it again.

    It isn't hard to get 35 boos...

    Leave a comment:


  • emerald000
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



    I hope future rounds will be harder...

    Leave a comment:


  • bap19
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    heres the new one

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by Biff_tech
    w/e
    It is a passing score you retard.
    not only are you terribly wrong

    but you should be ejected for being a tightass about ffr

    Leave a comment:


  • coolade123
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by Biff_tech
    Sup Juggling

    Im pretty sure that this does not add up to 32 notes Biff =/

    Leave a comment:


  • masterhickle
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3RR3N
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    meh fine, still, 78 boos is a good effort imo.

    first try

    Leave a comment:

Working...