Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #406
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Ok, I was kind of busy, and scores submitted before this post will be accepted, I'll try to update it now, hopefully I'll finish this before I have to be busy again.

    Comment

    • chunky_cheese
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 1736

      #407
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Originally posted by hullmo717
      Thats true although I'm pretty sure that thats only because it wasn't for an elimination. Either that or you're better than me and I managed to get lucky once. If you want I'm even willing to split the credits that I won in the tournament with you.
      I really don't care about credits at all XD

      I just wanted to win for fun.

      P.S I have like, 55,000 credits. Too many imo.

      Comment

      • hullmo717
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 235

        #408
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Yeah I didn't really think that you would care all that much about the credits, especially if you realized that I only won 150.

        Comment

        • chunky_cheese
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 1736

          #409
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          OMFG, I know this is totally off topic, but my friend has been quoting "LEROY JENKINS" for about 2 weeks now and I didn't think it was all that funny. BUT MY GOD! ROFL!!! I don't think I will be able to get a good score in next round because ill be ROFL'ing in the hospital for a week XD!


          Chances of survival are about 32.33 percent.

          ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS! LEROOOOYY! JEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIINS!

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #410
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Alright, round 2 is up. Read the first post.

            June 30th at 7:59 pm eastern time easter egg edit: The next person still in the tournament to make a post including at least one of the words "pwn" "unfair" "cheat" "omg" "haha" or "yes" will win 5000 credits, whether or not they saw this post. No one may post about this easter egg anywhere in the thread while it is still valid that isn't in the tourney, and this bonus is null and void 24 hours after this edit.
            Last edited by Doug31; 06-30-2007, 05:33 PM.

            Comment

            • ShadowSwordsman
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 658

              #411
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Hahaha. I had 3 division songs guessed correctly. XD

              PS - Doug, did you HAVE to pick Honolulu?! >.> (I take this back on account of the following Edit)

              EDIT:

              Oh snap. Never FC'ed this thing before. *Pleased*

              Last edited by ShadowSwordsman; 06-7-2007, 10:36 PM.

              AAA's: 81ish
              Most Recent: Prototypical
              Method of Play: Spread
              Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
              Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
              Originally posted by Silvuh
              I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

              Comment

              • colt.45
                The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                • Nov 2006
                • 1550

                #412
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                this should be good enough im hoping lol

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #413
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  what's the bonus for this round?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Smok3y
                    ∞+1
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 407

                    #414
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                    Hopefully I'll be able to improve on this later...


                    Comment

                    • gamekboy
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 141

                      #415
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      here ya go
                      Last edited by gamekboy; 06-7-2007, 10:47 PM.


                      Comment

                      • chunky_cheese
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 1736

                        #416
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        My god... I can't get the first pattern in the first stream. it's impossible!

                        Comment

                        • lXD
                          L not I
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1398

                          #417
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                          good enough for now i guess
                          AAA's - 125+19
                          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                          latest - sound of my dream
                          219 tier points
                          IndexRulz.


                          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                          bifflez yo<3

                          Comment

                          • gamekboy
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 141

                            #418
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            how come i fc it but it said 90%


                            Comment

                            • lXD
                              L not I
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1398

                              #419
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              cause your 6 goods away from a AAA.
                              AAA's - 125+19
                              best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                              latest - sound of my dream
                              219 tier points
                              IndexRulz.


                              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                              lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                              bifflez yo<3

                              Comment

                              • hullmo717
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 235

                                #420
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Originally posted by chunky_cheese
                                My god... I can't get the first pattern in the first stream. it's impossible!
                                What in the world are you talking about?
                                I might be able to improve this but I think it would take way too much effort

                                Comment

                                Working...