Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #226
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Ok, time for the hints as to what the first round songs are, since it will start in about 8 hours.

    Splash: How effective is it?
    Tail Whip: Where might this make you look when Psyduck uses it?
    Scratch: You can see this, but I bet you can't scratch it.
    Body Slam: I don't think the TV my dad is using in the same room as me has very good audio, and I didn't think that last base stealer was really safe at second base, and I don't think the last song I played was Z.
    Explosion: Did I give you a song this insane already?

    That should keep some of you busy.

    Comment

    • Ice wolf
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 852

      #227
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Originally posted by Doug31
      and I don't think the last song I played was Z
      Are you trying to give it away, or are you just messing with us?

      Body Slam huh? I think I'm the worst in the division. XD
      Reverse for life!




      ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

      The best noteskin ever: Skittles


      Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #228
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        It's not that simple. You have to put the pieces of that puzzle together.

        P.S.: Sign ups end in about 30 minutes!

        Edit: Sign ups are now closed. I'll have the first round up pretty soon.
        Last edited by Doug31; 06-3-2007, 09:09 PM.

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #229
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Ok, round 1 has started, gogogo!

          Comment

          • hullmo717
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 235

            #230
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Did you actually expect anyone to be able to get that hint?

            Edit: I get the feeling that I am not going to last all that long in the tournament

            Might improve if I am able to
            Last edited by hullmo717; 06-3-2007, 10:04 PM.

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #231
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Well, if you also looked at JX's sticky that shows all the songs that are the difficulty that you division was going to start at, it would have been a lot easier, but still hard I must admit. It wasn't supposed to be easy.

              Comment

              • newblue22
                Munchlax
                • Jun 2005
                • 693

                #232
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                im gonno be out first round i cant even full combo this song rofl
                _____________________________________________



                AAA - 189 Level rank
                Average Level - ?
                Best legit. FC - Runnymorning (SGX Mix)
                ITG Overall % - 97.60(not updating anymore)



                ___________________________________
                Winner of HammyMcSquirrel's tournament
                Winner of rshadow8888's tournament
                Winner of travman301's tournament
                Winner of Colt.45's tournament

                Comment

                • Emu Hater
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 230

                  #233
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Yay! I got lucky this round



                  Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                  Comment

                  • chunky_cheese
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 1736

                    #234
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Meowth! That's right!


                    I really surprised myself with this one, HULMO! TRY HARDER IF YOU WANNA BEAT ME! There's some motivation.

                    Good luck everyone else!

                    Comment

                    • hullmo717
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 235

                      #235
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Originally posted by chunky_cheese

                      I really surprised myself with this one, HULLMO! TRY HARDER IF YOU WANNA BEAT ME! There's some motivation.

                      Good luck everyone else!
                      Fix'd and I think I'll save my "beat chunky at the last minute to move onto the round" card until somewhere that I'm sure that I'll need it.

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #236
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Ok, check the first post now. The amount of credits, and number of people left after each round should be added, as well as a first come, first served bonus worth 1,000 credits, so you better hurry!

                        Also, newblue, don't give up. Only 2 people will be eliminated from explosion this round, and that does include people that don't submit.

                        Comment

                        • Emu Hater
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 230

                          #237
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          In for the bonus? That was evil for only 32 arrows.



                          Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #238
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            GJ, Emu Hater, you'll be receiving your credits right now.

                            Comment

                            • Loot You
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2680

                              #239
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              aw **** CI

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #240
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Omg, if everyone in the division hates it, then you've all got an equal chance, and if even 2 people don't submit, anyone who submits anything on it advances. Sorry that so many people seem to dislike it, I don't see what's so bad about it, other than some repeated patterns, like tons of rolls, and the runningmen.

                                Comment

                                Working...