SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #6001
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    can't remember if I posted this

    Comment

    • Shikari
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2010
      • 2055

      #6002
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      So, what did I miss in Stepmaniers?

      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Shikari for resident profile artist

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #6003
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        34p and 6 misses on gigadelic

        lol what the fuck

        Comment

        • Shikari
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2010
          • 2055

          #6004
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          EDIT: WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD UP STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

          Originally posted by oldCaartoon
          IS THIS SERIOUS


          I knew oC was good and shit, but this is fucking inhuman.
          Last edited by Shikari; 11-10-2012, 08:05 AM.

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Shikari for resident profile artist

          Comment

          • _Stepdude_
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2010
            • 641

            #6005
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            That we luv lama score is so insane..

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #6006
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by oldCaartoon
              One of my best scores ever (i'll make it on vid) <3

              brb killing self

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • flash dualist
                u wot m8?
                • Aug 2007
                • 1225

                #6007
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                ..... I quit
                ---C925, overhead---
                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                Comment

                • .Sapphire
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 113

                  #6008
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                  One of my best scores ever (i'll make it on vid) <3

                  Anyway.
                  Just telling you now, In some result screens, there's a black box between the profile names. That's because of a program I use called Object Dock and it flashes during gameplay (bugs the hell out of me).

                  Finally got this one.


                  1.2, ingame screen had black box, couldn't be legit rate proof. Sorry.

                  o, tripped at the ending, could've been SDCB...


                  First time playing this in a long while, felt okay. AA would be possible if I didn't have a repetitive strain injury. (it really really limits my speed compared to my reading skill)

                  Again, first play in a while.

                  Wow, also finally got this.

                  2000 marv break.












                  I'm so mad, you have no idea. This could've been sick for me.
                  Last edited by bmah; 11-10-2012, 03:23 PM. Reason: complaint on gif image

                  Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                  Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  holy irony batman
                  Originally posted by moches
                  Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #6009
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    U suk is such motivation. XD
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • massflavour
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 3102

                      #6010
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      dumbest gigadelic score i've ever seen
                      .

                      Comment

                      • .Sapphire
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 113

                        #6011
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        U suk is such motivation. XD
                        It's srs bsns motivation, really.

                        Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                        Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                        Originally posted by Choofers
                        holy irony batman
                        Originally posted by moches
                        Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                        Originally posted by Staiain
                        who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                        Comment

                        • Zon Fire
                          ♎♏
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1082

                          #6012
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by Dynam0
                          That Lamerina is probably the best out of all of those O_O
                          My thoughts exactly.

                          Comment

                          • Callipygian
                            Senior FFR citizen
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1537

                            #6013
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            All the scores oC posted are unreal, especially we luv lama and Staiain's OP. Gigadelic is sick as well, but rivalled by Isaac. Aciii's OP AA and OML light SDG are awesome, Sapphire.

                            First AA



                            First A (probably bad, but I really can't trill lol)

                            Sick nature

                            Comment

                            • xVaLoRx
                              MYFUCKINGSOUND
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 1427

                              #6014
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                              Cool for me


                              good MA, everything else is alright I guess


                              (:

                              Comment

                              • Izzy
                                Snek
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 9195

                                #6015
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Comment

                                Working...