SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #5911
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    kaiten too fast...

    posting because I don't even know what the **** this MA is, this is easily the weirdest score I've ever gotten


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #5912
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      ure a ***gt

      Comment

      • Staiain
        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
        • Aug 2009
        • 4545

        #5913
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        People too good at this game........


        I only have this










        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
        SM Wiki My

        Comment

        • samurai7694
          바보
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 4640

          #5914
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          that shind bad 1.2....max combo.....













          Comment

          • i heart candy
            Retired
            • Jun 2012
            • 566

            #5915
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            lol fenril
            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            ur my favorite :')

            Comment

            • foxfire667
              The FFRchiver
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2009
              • 2170

              #5916
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by Staiain
              I only have this
              Lol only. 1.2x Shind Bad heavy...AA...almost 1k max combo...

              Also that Scarhand MA is sick


              Anyway, my scores for the night!

              I thought this was pretty nice considering some of the retarded sections


              I was actually able to keep control through the whole thing! DDP/SDG/SDCB yay!


              As far quads go, this was decent.

              ...too bad I had to play it a a few additional times because SM was being a dick to me (perfect on the last note ugh...)
              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

              Comment

              • Callipygian
                Senior FFR citizen
                • Jun 2007
                • 1537

                #5917
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Great scores, fox, amazing MA on scarhand, OWA, solid AA, staiain (I can only A 1.0x lol).

                Some first AA's I'm proud of:





                Also, I had a good PA run on this:

                Sick nature

                Comment

                • i heart candy
                  Retired
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 566

                  #5918
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  that 0x1311....
                  So hard to combo in some spots. Nice AA's.
                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  ur my favorite :')

                  Comment

                  • Nick Skyline
                    Retired from VSRGs
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 530

                    #5919
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    1.5x rate


                    f'd up on the jumpstream here


                    ma could've been better here


                    this was ok i guess


                    didn't think i'd fc this one


                    decided to try this one out because what could go wrong
                    How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                    Soundcloud Profile

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #5920
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Shind Bad 1.2 gayyyyyyy
                      X-Rated Oni DDP is nice, gj man
                      0x1311 is really good, Spacelove AA too
                      Sick Mei Nick, you can improve that Twenty Knives though (FC is good of course)

                      Went on SMO with Stai for a while, was fun, thanks bro
                      First time getting sub-200p, rofl


                      AA finally in sight...


                      MA's really good I think.


                      Went off SMO,
                      -________-


                      1.5x rate, first AA


                      1.3x rate


                      Holy shit.


                      Comment

                      • ATTang
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 375

                        #5921
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        ?!



                        Last edited by ATTang; 11-6-2012, 05:21 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Callipygian
                          Senior FFR citizen
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1537

                          #5922
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Holy shit, eze, your j7 scores are amazing. They beat any j4 score I have on those files haha. Death reveals and vertex gamma are sick.

                          So, I have been wanting to AA this for ages and I finally did it



                          And this came as a total surprise...accuracy is bad, but never came anywhere close to these cb's. One of my best AA's, I think.

                          Last edited by Callipygian; 11-6-2012, 06:11 AM.
                          Sick nature

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #5923
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Sick Like a Bigboss AA man.

                            Comment

                            • Staiain
                              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 4545

                              #5924
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Logging in to congratulate you with the big boss op AA






                              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                              SM Wiki My

                              Comment

                              • .Sapphire
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 113

                                #5925
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Jesus christ Misery Business.

                                Originally posted by Sakish
                                dossar h9 post from a couple pages back that doesn't really matter now but whatever
                                Ignoring people is your friend.

                                Originally posted by Callipygian
                                where can I find eze's OP?
                                I didn't officially release it I don't think and I don't think Eze still has the file. !_! I could upload it later if you want it.
                                Speaking of which does anyone still have Icy's version of Eze's op? I liked that file.

                                Well, I didn't plan on finishing this song after the cb in the intro, and got mad at the cb 1100 notes before the end.

                                I don't think I posted this but this was like, a month ago or 2.



                                Not sure how good this is but I got this a week after the ^PIU score.

                                Dunno if I posted this yet. Same date as ^.

                                Felt good, but could maybe AAA? Same date as ^. Again, not sure if I posted.

                                Sightread iirc.

                                PA and CBs are bad, MA is decent I guess. I could've done way better but it was 3 in the morning so **** me right?

                                My sightread of this. Thanks AD for the file. Thanks Stai for sending me a .flac of this song when I asked for the file.

                                SO MAD. Nailed the left hand and right hand trills but dumped in ez places.

                                Sightread. Would seem like aids to FC for any other player.

                                Not sure how good.

                                Before you say anything, I was depressed this morning so I wanted to get anger out on really really dumb files on rates.


                                First time AA-ing. Depression anger really helps with Stepmania, honestly.
                                Last edited by .Sapphire; 11-6-2012, 03:08 PM.

                                Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                                Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                                Originally posted by Choofers
                                holy irony batman
                                Originally posted by moches
                                Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                                Comment

                                Working...