SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Staiain
    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
    • Aug 2009
    • 4545

    #5866
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    nice kasta sten rebound.



    I forgot about this, p sure noone else sdcb'd this file







    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
    SM Wiki My

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #5867
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      You would be correct. Closest I've gotten was 13 cbs.

      That's disgusting
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • .Sapphire
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2012
        • 113

        #5868
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        That's ridiculous.

        Normal every day life. Post scores, 5 seconds later, 1up'd by the god-tier players.

        Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
        Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

        Originally posted by Choofers
        holy irony batman
        Originally posted by moches
        Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
        Originally posted by Staiain
        who cares about oldcartoon anyway

        Comment

        • i heart candy
          Retired
          • Jun 2012
          • 566

          #5869
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          my MA..
          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          ur my favorite :')

          Comment

          • Sakish
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 2973

            #5870
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
            You would be correct. Closest I've gotten was 13 cbs.

            That's disgusting
            You would be incorrect you ignorant bastard..
            Really, I almost stopped caring about you, but then you come up with this post (as if you're the ultimate stepmania player)

            F*ck off

            Comment

            • AlexDest
              good hot
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2007
              • 5309

              #5871
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              This hurts.


              At least I have color note accuracy still...

              Comment

              • i heart candy
                Retired
                • Jun 2012
                • 566

                #5872
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by Sakish
                You would be incorrect you ignorant bastard..
                Really, I almost stopped caring about you, but then you come up with this post (as if you're the ultimate stepmania player)

                F*ck off
                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                ur my favorite :')

                Comment

                • kaiten123
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2008
                  • 1117

                  #5873
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by Sakish
                  You would be incorrect you ignorant bastard..
                  Really, I almost stopped caring about you, but then you come up with this post (as if you're the ultimate stepmania player)

                  F*ck off
                  whats way more annoying than anything i can remember dossar saying is the fact that EVERY TIME he posts ANYTHING you get pissed and start flaming him for no good reason. please grow up.


                  power rangers 1.1 rate


                  1.2 rate is harder



                  1.2 rate



                  1.2 rate



                  1.2 rate



                  1.4 rate

                  Comment

                  • Dynam0
                    The Dominator
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 8987

                    #5874
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    yeah that was a random outburst :s

                    Sick scores all!

                    Comment

                    • leonid
                      I am leonid
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 8080

                      #5875
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      ~_



                      Proud member of Team No

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #5876
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Holy shit...sick speed scores kaiten :>

                        EDIT: WOW, I totally missed that X-rated SDCB...jesus stai LOL
                        Last edited by i love you; 11-4-2012, 06:38 PM.
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #5877
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Damn kaiten solid speed you got there
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • Zyphoror
                            Handstream Hawaii
                            • May 2008
                            • 1025

                            #5878
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Wow scores @ err1, especially Stai and Kaiten ;o incredible

                            how MA this hardpain


                            iwbed


                            so ****ing close to the FC damn it@@@@@@




                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                            [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                            [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                            [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                            [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                            [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                            Comment

                            • Dynam0
                              The Dominator
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8987

                              #5879
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              dat 0x

                              Comment

                              • ddrkid007
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 407

                                #5880
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                AAAA'ing pad files is fun c:
                                Both first try.

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00075.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	5259389
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00077.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.5 KB
ID:	5259390
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                                The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                                Comment

                                Working...