SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #6496
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    3 new files !!


    Someone can AAA this, I'm sure.

    Comment

    • Dynam0
      The Dominator
      • Sep 2005
      • 8987

      #6497
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


      AAd but still hard not to get sloppy here


      wut
      I haven't played this file since the pack came out years ago btw gg

      Comment

      • gnr61
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7251

        #6498
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        dammit dynamo
        too good
        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

        Comment

        • bender5
          The 40% Iron Chef
          • Jan 2005
          • 4894

          #6499
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          yo puppet Imma let you finish, but dynamo had one of the best bargains of all time

          Comment

          • AlexDest
            good hot
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2007
            • 5309

            #6500
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by bender5
            yo puppet Imma let you finish, but dynamo had one of the best bargains of all time
            heh

            Comment

            • gnr61
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7251

              #6501
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              IT'S NOT MY FAULT EVERYONE PASSED ME ;______;
              i'm struggling to play like once every week or two now but hopefully over winter break i'll have a chance to fite you MA kids proper
              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

              Comment

              • AlexDest
                good hot
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2007
                • 5309

                #6502
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by gnr61
                IT'S NOT MY FAULT EVERYONE PASSED ME ;______;
                i'm struggling to play like once every week or two now but hopefully over winter break i'll have a chance to fite you MA kids proper
                i'll be waiting

                Comment

                • flash dualist
                  u wot m8?
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 1225

                  #6503
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  1.1
                  ---C925, overhead---
                  My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                  My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #6504
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Insane Bargain Dynamoe (o:

                    Cool 1.1 nothing AA flash
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • flash dualist
                      u wot m8?
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 1225

                      #6505
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Sightreads. Not all that great but they can be improved.



                      ---C925, overhead---
                      My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                      My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                      Comment

                      • Choofers
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 6205

                        #6506
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        holy fucking bargain batman

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #6507
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Dynamo that 5p bargain is amazing











                          I'm kinda saddened that Eze's 16p AAA on S.Y.S.T.E.M. was ignored, it wasn't even mirrored, it was played legit the way it was supposed to and nobody gave a shit :<






                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #6508
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Originally posted by bender5
                            yo puppet Imma let you finish, but dynamo had one of the best bargains of all time
                            ahahahahaha

                            Bargain is insane though jeez

                            @Stai: Honestly I don't mind lmao, not too many people play SYSTEM anyway.

                            Now I'm here finding a bus fffffff
                            Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-29-2012, 04:47 AM.

                            Comment

                            • Callipygian
                              Senior FFR citizen
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1537

                              #6509
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Staiain
                              I'm kinda saddened that Eze's 16p AAA on S.Y.S.T.E.M. was ignored, it wasn't even mirrored, it was played legit the way it was supposed to and nobody gave a shit :<
                              I did, I was amazed by the score and said so as well. Btw, lots of people play SYSTEM, Eze, so it should indeed be recognized by many as a great score.

                              P.S. I know one person whose scores got ignored completely for the past few weeks :P

                              P.P.S. Destiny Gamma Heavy 2cb is the best score I've ever seen...Bargain 5p is sick as well

                              Some new scores:

                              Working towards the A...


                              A accomplished here:


                              And here:


                              Finally AA!


                              FC would have been nice


                              Not bad (?)
                              Last edited by Callipygian; 11-29-2012, 06:54 AM.
                              Sick nature

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #6510
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Well, compared to the other files by the Dumpinci (Red Sign and EQ), it isn't played all that much.

                                I'll see all the scores I missed when I get back

                                EDIT: Back at my house, now my head is spinning lmfao

                                EDIT2: Exaelitus AA is always nice, that Scarhand is really good since everyone and their grandmother have mindblocks on that. Quadrasphinx is pretty good though, FC would've been nice yeah
                                Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-29-2012, 08:32 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...