SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nick Skyline
    Retired from VSRGs
    • Sep 2012
    • 530

    #7081
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    @Nick: Go ahead.
    I posted a AAAA on Doin' the Kirby a while ago...yeah, a lot of scores tend to either get recognized or ignored, depending on who you are.
    How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
    Soundcloud Profile

    Comment

    • ddrkid007
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2007
      • 407

      #7082
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
      My scores get ignored all the time lmfao, don't worry about it. Sick SDCB on that, PA looks pretty good too.

      Szycag is really sick for you Midi.

      @Nick: Go ahead.
      Thanks, man. my speed improved when I switched to QWOP setup. Can't wait until I get my new keyboard as well. I tried playing WIHA today as well. Had a 200 combo in one of the streams and then bombed the next stream.
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

      The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #7083
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
        Szycag is really sick for you Midi.
        ty :')
        bananas


        Comment

        • bender5
          The 40% Iron Chef
          • Jan 2005
          • 4894

          #7084
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          lol WIHA wtf....

          Comment

          • ddrkid007
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 407

            #7085
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Lol, probably one of the hardest files I've ever passed honestly. Hopefully, once I get my new keyboard I can at least A it. Although, 300 Bpm jumpstream is not really my thing .-.
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

            The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #7086
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              no h8in on 300 bpm js pls






              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #7087
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                It is not that scores get ignored or unnoticed, it is just that people choose not to post when they see these scores because they expect scores like that from certain people.

                For example: If I saw Eze post an AAAA on "It's mother's day", I would not be that surprised seeing that he got 2 on it before. Now if I were to see someone like middie post an AAAA on any long MA file, I would be shocked.
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • ddrkid007
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 407

                  #7088
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  no h8in on 300 bpm js pls
                  lol, I just can't do it because im b4d
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                  The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #7089
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by i love you
                    It is not that scores get ignored or unnoticed, it is just that people choose not to post when they see these scores because they expect scores like that from certain people.
                    Yeah, I understand what you mean. I just try to comment on everyone's scores so that they could post more, I just like to see them improve sometimes lmao.

                    also 300 bpm jumpstream is fun don't h9

                    Comment

                    • ddrkid007
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 407

                      #7090
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                      Yeah, I understand what you mean. I just try to comment on everyone's scores so that they could post more, I just like to see them improve sometimes lmao.

                      also 300 bpm jumpstream is fun don't h9
                      Best I can do is Abyssal's speed. (280)
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                      The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #7091
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        So I decided to play SM on my old computer. SM 3.95 feels a bit weird but I think I can get used to it pretty quickly (o:

                        Not sure what is good on this however I was happy to get the SDP (o:
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #7092
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Countdown to eze scoredump, 5 min






                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #7093
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            oh shit

                            eh might as well
                            Decent I guess



                            The rest are on 1.2x
                            Bad PA, good CBs

                            Feels pretty solid

                            AAA-ed up to 2000, rip

                            WHAT
                            Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-27-2012, 07:39 AM.

                            Comment

                            • [TeRa]
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 9922

                              #7094
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              last 2 are really nice for 1.2
                              idk the other files

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #7095
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                how to JS...AAA until the JS part. rip
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...