SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by smartdude1212The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.
The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Nice MA stuff guys.
1989

Best I can do for now...maintaining a balance between MAing with 16th jack speed and 12th jack speed is hard

This is deceptively good

First time playing since the pack came out rofl

DDP AAA is doable sometimeComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Sick scores Dynamo and Nick :3
Damn, I hate those holds in the beginning. MA is pretty cool for me though. Pretty sure I could FC with some whoring (o:

HOLY SHIT...wat
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Ray of Thanatos is great, nice score Nick
Nice Kasta Sten, go for low teens AAA
Chipstream AAA sightread is sick.
Nice to see you playing Valor.
Trisection wtf
Enigma wtf
Naggamusic wtfComment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
LMAO nice ******music AA Stai xd
And wtf, this file is easy for me now. First try since 2010 xd
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Damn Dynamer, Vordhosbn and Trisection are p ridiculous
staiain, I'd love to see the highest rate you can crush Tripping Contact
Rebound, sick Corporal Jigsaw, that score is looking mighty clean, I didn't realize you were that fast O_O
Comment









Comment