Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #391
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Originally posted by Staiain
    lmfao for real, less than 5 people can beat that 1.8 on spread i think
    I don't exactly remember what the chart for uber rave looks like but if it's similar to uber rave v2 on FFR, the patterns are very uneven on spread (one handed runningmen at 315 BPM are terrible, Ira Di Dio has these too but at ~340 BPM)
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #392
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Ub3r R4v3 is very index friendly, nothing like the one on FFR at all I think. A lot of split rolls, etc.

      Comment

      • Mollocephalus
        Custom User Title
        • Jul 2009
        • 2608

        #393
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
        lol i initially wanted to say that i started index for a while and got a couple of nice scores for me

        no point now pce, i'm just going to play in the shadows
        the point of this thread is to post your scores and accomplishments no matter how far they are to the ~top tier~ i personally would like to see them

        Comment

        • 1337VerTex1337
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2011
          • 67

          #394
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          I can AA this if I dont CBrush those crossovers


          I'll do 1.1 while i'm streaming someday, But for now i'm probably going to take a 1-2 week break

          And AAAing this with 20-38 perfects shouldn't be a problem
          stream (coming soon)
          http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

          Comment

          • EtienneSM
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2013
            • 1724

            #395
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Damn, that Quasar 2.0's nice.

            Broke out the K120 while waiting for my new keyboard. Got two RA scores.

            Quadded up to the last 8 measures. one of the perfects was the roll at the end of the stream, haha.



            Wait, what the fuck?

            Quality quotes:

            Originally posted by KgZ
            enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
            Originally posted by Izzy
            I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
            Originally posted by kommisar
            nps is still a better idea for ratings
            Originally posted by klimtkiller
            there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
            Originally posted by Rapta
            My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

            Comment

            • SM MaxX
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2013
              • 95

              #396
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              I kinda hauled today

              old stuff


              Oh the joys of 24th tell jumps

              Today's stuff:












              In other news I can do footspeed now

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #397
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                nice Havoc Impact

                Comment

                • EtienneSM
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 1724

                  #398
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  That Havoc Impact, damn...

                  What can you get on Cold Breath CV?
                  Quality quotes:

                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                  Originally posted by Izzy
                  I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                  Originally posted by kommisar
                  nps is still a better idea for ratings
                  Originally posted by klimtkiller
                  there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                  Originally posted by Rapta
                  My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                  Comment

                  • SM MaxX
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 95

                    #399
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    I've never played it actually lol

                    Comment

                    • EtienneSM
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 1724

                      #400
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Scores are from two days ago.

                      J7 warmup.



                      These three scores are back-to-back.

                      This felt pretty nice.



                      Balls.



                      The triplets can get annoying but I'm satisfied with this.

                      Quality quotes:

                      Originally posted by KgZ
                      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                      Originally posted by Izzy
                      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                      Originally posted by kommisar
                      nps is still a better idea for ratings
                      Originally posted by klimtkiller
                      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                      Comment

                      • EtienneSM
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 1724

                        #401
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Double-post because dead thread.









                        Dropped a roll.





                        J7

                        Index quad #35

                        Quality quotes:

                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                        Originally posted by kommisar
                        nps is still a better idea for ratings
                        Originally posted by klimtkiller
                        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #402
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Congratulations on 400 posts in Index Scores guys!
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • 1337VerTex1337
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 67

                            #403
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Nice Superluminal and Connect 1986
                            stream (coming soon)
                            http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                            Comment

                            • EtienneSM
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 1724

                              #404
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Tried reading C1000.



                              Index quad #36



                              Kind of hard to MA compared to the other Pendulum files. Beat my old best by 2, I think.

                              Quality quotes:

                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                              Originally posted by Izzy
                              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                              Originally posted by kommisar
                              nps is still a better idea for ratings
                              Originally posted by klimtkiller
                              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                              Originally posted by Rapta
                              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                              Comment

                              • 1337VerTex1337
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 67

                                #405
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Could do better on this


                                This is pretty good


                                AA is so hard
                                stream (coming soon)
                                http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                                Comment

                                Working...