Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EtienneSM
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2013
    • 1724

    #331
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    How do nerves ever not get to you?
    Quality quotes:

    Originally posted by KgZ
    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
    Originally posted by Izzy
    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
    Originally posted by kommisar
    nps is still a better idea for ratings
    Originally posted by klimtkiller
    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
    Originally posted by Rapta
    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #332
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Your 300 BPM FA makes no sense to me...

      ps thanks for doing the request

      on another note vertex has ruined this thread for me

      Comment

      • EtienneSM
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2013
        • 1724

        #333
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Like seriously, lol. I'm a nervous wreck when I'm fa'ing 250 for a while. He plays it as if it's fucking Bumble Bee.

        Which I request a video of you doing a quad on.

        Only got two scores today.



        Miss count sucks. PA's lol.

        Quality quotes:

        Originally posted by KgZ
        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
        Originally posted by Izzy
        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
        Originally posted by kommisar
        nps is still a better idea for ratings
        Originally posted by klimtkiller
        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
        Originally posted by Rapta
        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #334
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Pretty sure he gets nervous too, look at his Disregard/Brute Force videos haha

          Comment

          • EtienneSM
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2013
            • 1724

            #335
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

            So I've been playing a lot of Tachyon stuff recently...

            Gay...



            This might be SDE'able. The 24th to 16th transitions kill me.



            Best is 17. Only reason I like this run is that I FFC'd 3 or 4 of the 24th drills. At least I know that I have potential for a SDE



            lolwut



            Had 3 up until the run. Fucked up majorly in the drills.

            Quality quotes:

            Originally posted by KgZ
            enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
            Originally posted by Izzy
            I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
            Originally posted by kommisar
            nps is still a better idea for ratings
            Originally posted by klimtkiller
            there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
            Originally posted by Rapta
            My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #336
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Yo vertex or etienne could you give Eruption a go?
              Last edited by Staiain; 09-23-2013, 05:55 AM.






              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • EtienneSM
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2013
                • 1724

                #337
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                I have to work in my drill stamina more. I only drop 3 to 6 excellents before the drills so with enough practice, I could probably get teens.

                Also getting a new keyboard. Might be the same one as Vertex's. looks really tempting.
                Quality quotes:

                Originally posted by KgZ
                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                Originally posted by Izzy
                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                Originally posted by kommisar
                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                Originally posted by Rapta
                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #338
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Razor Blackwidow? I don't know, there are a lot of cheaper alternatives out there

                  that being said let's join trill/wrist jacking forces we'll become unstoppable

                  Comment

                  • EtienneSM
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1724

                    #339
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Well, I don't really know what woul be good for index. I also want to get back into spread because the k120's terrible for it. I miss my MA scores, haha. I could afford any mechanical keyboard from $70-150

                    And lol, give me about a year until I can AAA System.
                    Quality quotes:

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kommisar
                    nps is still a better idea for ratings
                    Originally posted by klimtkiller
                    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                    Comment

                    • NeoMaxx69
                      Bad at spread
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 424

                      #340
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~











                      Comment

                      • 1337VerTex1337
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 67

                        #341
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        I'll try to take a shot at Eruption. Probably wont do so good but i'll try.


                        On an unrelated note, these are just some scores I got while training for Disregard 1.1




                        333 ow
                        stream (coming soon)
                        http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                        Comment

                        • geek
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 119

                          #342
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Witches Brew 1.1x(Tachyon Epsilon)


                          Egao No Mira E CV 1.1x


                          Strange Program 1.2x


                          Yellow Supernova 1.2x


                          Baroke Bit 1.2x


                          The Skies Are Not Enough


                          Connect 1.2x


                          The Limit Does Not Exist

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #343
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            You're getting pretty fast dude

                            that FA tho

                            Comment

                            • geek
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 119

                              #344
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                              that FA tho

                              Fuck FA <3

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #345
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                That's the answer I'm looking for

                                Comment

                                Working...