Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1337VerTex1337
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2011
    • 67

    #451
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Fuck the score.
    stream (coming soon)
    http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

    Comment

    • EtienneSM
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 1724

      #452
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Couldn't play for shit today.
      Dropped 3 perfects on the repetitive shit.

      Quality quotes:

      Originally posted by KgZ
      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
      Originally posted by Izzy
      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
      Originally posted by kommisar
      nps is still a better idea for ratings
      Originally posted by klimtkiller
      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
      Originally posted by Rapta
      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #453
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        So I did some stupid rates again. I don't count my Healing D Vision Oni 1.8 pass because I totally cheated the ending (missed an entire column of notes on the 13431242 crossovers)

        Paranoia Survivor Challenge 2.0 rate, Crossover Spectrum Part I. This was cool


        LOL GUYS I PASSED A SHORT 441 BPM 16TH STREAM not really I just vibrated the trill parts of it and got lucky


        Nomines, 2.0 rate pass. This is impossible with mines on.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • lukestepwalker
          NEVER GOIN PRO
          • Jul 2007
          • 1137

          #454
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          holy shyt 979 on disregard index i found my favortie player on earth wtffff lolol nice job dudeeeeee

          Comment

          • Darkomni
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2005
            • 287

            #455
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~



            xmod is something

            Comment

            • EtienneSM
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 1724

              #456
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Nice Euphoria, Darkomi.

              Haven't quadded anything in a while...



              Dat MA.

              Quality quotes:

              Originally posted by KgZ
              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
              Originally posted by Izzy
              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
              Originally posted by kommisar
              nps is still a better idea for ratings
              Originally posted by klimtkiller
              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
              Originally posted by Rapta
              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #457
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                lmao Box is such a fun file

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #458
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  First index FC I've gotten on this

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • EtienneSM
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1724

                    #459
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Oh shit, nice. I can never hit the ending crossovers. I've actually failed a couple of times at the end lmao.
                    Quality quotes:

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kommisar
                    nps is still a better idea for ratings
                    Originally posted by klimtkiller
                    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #460
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      HOOOH FUCK FUCK FUCK

                      I got a blackflag run on video, but this finally happened.



                      Blackflag video run score. I'll put up the video ASAP



                      Edit: link to video

                      Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 11-29-2013, 12:54 PM.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #461
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        holy shit those crossovers lmao

                        Comment

                        • 1337VerTex1337
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 67

                          #462
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          I don't even know how you can hit crossovers so accurately
                          stream (coming soon)
                          http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                          Comment

                          • SM MaxX
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 95

                            #463
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~


                            That's it retiring now bye guys

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #464
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              jesus christ.

                              Comment

                              • geek
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 119

                                #465
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Originally posted by SM MaxX

                                That's it retiring now bye guys




                                you can do better....

                                Comment

                                Working...