Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SM MaxX
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2013
    • 95

    #466
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    agreed


    Gotta start sessions seriously obviously




    Comment

    • EtienneSM
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 1724

      #467
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Your FA's ridiculous now, holy shit.
      Quality quotes:

      Originally posted by KgZ
      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
      Originally posted by Izzy
      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
      Originally posted by kommisar
      nps is still a better idea for ratings
      Originally posted by klimtkiller
      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
      Originally posted by Rapta
      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

      Comment

      • Cerise79
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2013
        • 220

        #468
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        orz... got so bad during my hiatus

        I'll try to get some scores up by tmr~


        Oh and still 2nd most poster on this thread~~

        EDIT:


        either 1.1 rate or 1.2
        Last edited by Cerise79; 12-7-2013, 07:34 PM.
        Twitter

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #469
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          sup hazel

          Comment

          • geek
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 119

            #470
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~







            I hate MA

            Comment

            • ilikexd
              ​
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 3209

              #471
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              video not work

              Comment

              • geek
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 119

                #472
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by ilikexd
                video not work


                rofl yeah I forgot to In-game screenshot so I had to take it off my stream

                Comment

                • SM MaxX
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 95

                  #473
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~










                  FUCK YOU FRAXTIL

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #474
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    I played index again yesterday and got some interesting scores

                    God dammit, had several other close runs before this but this was stupid


                    Passed again, under 100 greats


                    That is one hell of a life graph. This is ~380 BPM candle bursts and it's insane for me to have lasted to the ending candle streams


                    Survived the first section but failed the end. The end has really troll patterns, fuck


                    Played this after, I didn't think getting anywhere near a B on this would be possible (missed by 0.3%)


                    Barely kept up with the candles in this


                    Major improvement from my first pass


                    Aids


                    More aids


                    There's a right facing pattern near the beginning that fucks me over hard (which is also where I lost a lot of life in my 1.3 run) so this is really good for me


                    First FC on 1.5x rate, ending candle stream into the jump is such a troll. Previous score was 1 CB
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • EtienneSM
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 1724

                      #475
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Miota 1.4 wtf. Lol@ playing officials on 2.0.
                      Quality quotes:

                      Originally posted by KgZ
                      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                      Originally posted by Izzy
                      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                      Originally posted by kommisar
                      nps is still a better idea for ratings
                      Originally posted by klimtkiller
                      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                      Comment

                      • Cerise79
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2013
                        • 220

                        #476
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~


                        lmao
                        Last edited by Cerise79; 12-15-2013, 05:48 PM.
                        Twitter

                        Comment

                        • 1337VerTex1337
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 67

                          #477
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          where the scores at?

                          First time playing this file.


                          qq


                          Meh, can do better



                          stream (coming soon)
                          http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                          Comment

                          • EtienneSM
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 1724

                            #478
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Dash Hopes 2 and Type 7 Dumpstream are insane.

                            Haven't had much motivation to play index but I have some MA scores from about a week or so ago.













                            Quality quotes:

                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                            Originally posted by Izzy
                            I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                            Originally posted by kommisar
                            nps is still a better idea for ratings
                            Originally posted by klimtkiller
                            there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                            Originally posted by Rapta
                            My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                            Comment

                            • SM MaxX
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 95

                              #479
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~


                              THAT'S IT RETIRING NOW BYE GUYS





                              Comment

                              • EtienneSM
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1724

                                #480
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Got bored and booted up SM for a quick index session.

                                Starting off with my most disappointing score yet. The perfect was in a short burst that goes into a roll. When I got the perfect, I hit my table and dropped the roll lmao. Didn't think I'd be closer to quadding a 20 than a 19.



                                Eh.



                                One was in the break x:



                                The runs felt like fucking forever. My arms hurt so bad from trying to MA this. Started dropping perfects near the end because I got so tired. This pack is pretty underrated but really fun for indexers. I'll provide a link if anyone wants it. Most tiring 19 ever.

                                Quality quotes:

                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                                Comment

                                Working...