Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NeoMaxx69
    Bad at spread
    • Jun 2005
    • 424

    #436
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    played some doubles today







    Had a much better run before this one (was gonna be 90+, but failed in the last run)



    brutal


    hardest thing I've passed on doubles, if I had failed I would have been sooo mad hahah

    Comment

    • rCaliberGX
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 2337

      #437
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      index doubles? sounds tiring

      Released!

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      you look like you're dSucks

      Comment

      • EtienneSM
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2013
        • 1724

        #438
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Holy shit, you're good at doubles, lmao.
        I wish the theme for Stepmania I have supported doubles play. Otherwise, I would've gotten more into it.
        Quality quotes:

        Originally posted by KgZ
        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
        Originally posted by Izzy
        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
        Originally posted by kommisar
        nps is still a better idea for ratings
        Originally posted by klimtkiller
        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
        Originally posted by Rapta
        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

        Comment

        • EtienneSM
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 1724

          #439
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Now that I got my Corsair, my 300 training starts today...





          Quality quotes:

          Originally posted by KgZ
          enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
          Originally posted by Izzy
          I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
          Originally posted by kommisar
          nps is still a better idea for ratings
          Originally posted by klimtkiller
          there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
          Originally posted by Rapta
          My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

          Comment

          • EtienneSM
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2013
            • 1724

            #440
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Training's starting to pay off.









            Video:



            Best index score yet.






            Video:
            Quality quotes:

            Originally posted by KgZ
            enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
            Originally posted by Izzy
            I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
            Originally posted by kommisar
            nps is still a better idea for ratings
            Originally posted by klimtkiller
            there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
            Originally posted by Rapta
            My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

            Comment

            • 1337VerTex1337
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2011
              • 67

              #441
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Brute Force, Gaussian Mist, and Never Say Die are pretty good

              Congrats on that Disregard score
              stream (coming soon)
              http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

              Comment

              • ilikexd
                ​
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 3209

                #442
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                lol your Brute Force 1.2 is my 1.0

                disregard SDG/SDCB is ridiculous needles to say, arent you the 2nd in the world to AA?


                only got this today, noticeable slight speedboost

                Comment

                • EtienneSM
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 1724

                  #443
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Damn, near AAA on that is pretty nice, Nathan.

                  Wasn't feeling really speedy today but enough to borderline pass. I hate these types of days. Basically fuck the score mode.





                  lol.

                  Quality quotes:

                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                  Originally posted by Izzy
                  I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                  Originally posted by kommisar
                  nps is still a better idea for ratings
                  Originally posted by klimtkiller
                  there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                  Originally posted by Rapta
                  My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #444
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Bokura 1.3 holy shit that life graph
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • SM MaxX
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 95

                      #445
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      sick disregard Etienne






                      cocks

                      Comment

                      • 1337VerTex1337
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 67

                        #446
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Testament of Ian 1.7 (failed 19 minutes in)



                        Other Scores





                        stream (coming soon)
                        http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                        Comment

                        • ilikexd
                          ​
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 3209

                          #447
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          19 minutes? try 20 1/2 minutes

                          jesus christ, 296 straight with absolutely no break

                          i could hear and see your movement deteriorating so much past the halfway mark

                          but that was so awesome to watch

                          Comment

                          • EtienneSM
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 1724

                            #448
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Jesus fuck, Justin...

                            Got bored and played for a little bit. Immediately quit after a certain score.

                            Not this one, this one felt great.



                            It's this little fucker. IT HAPPENED IN THE GODDAMN FREEZE 4THS AT THE END ARE YOU KIDDING ME


                            Quality quotes:

                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                            Originally posted by Izzy
                            I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                            Originally posted by kommisar
                            nps is still a better idea for ratings
                            Originally posted by klimtkiller
                            there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                            Originally posted by Rapta
                            My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                            Comment

                            • 1337VerTex1337
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 67

                              #449
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Wish I could get one perfect

                              Good job
                              stream (coming soon)
                              http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                              Comment

                              • geek
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 119

                                #450
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Total fucking shit score but its a pass.



                                Comment

                                Working...